4th sibling

Words~1030
Warning~ smut (I finally gave in🙄)

No ones POV Nat and Y/n spent all day with each other in Nat's room

No ones POV
Nat and Y/n spent all day with each other in Nat's room. From the moment they woke up, to the late night/early morning at 4am.

—— *9am*
Y/n woke up next to her gorgeous girlfriend Natasha. She sighed in content as glanced over all of Natasha's features. Her long eyelashes that rested on her cheeks. The few freckles that were scattered on her face. Y/n could look at her forever.

—— *9:30am*
Nat woke up when Y/n placed gentle kisses all over her face.

"Morning my love" she whispered. Nat gave her girlfriend a kiss on the lips whispering a good morning in return.

——*10am*
Nat and Y/n were currently in the kitchen. Nat was sat on the counter while Y/n was between her legs with her arms wrapped around Nat's waist. Y/n couldn't get enough of Nat's lips.

"Mmm Y/n, love, you're gonna burn the eggs if you carry on" Natasha said, chuckling.

She pulled away from the redhead and moved to the eggs that were almost burnt because of her.

——*1pm*
They made and ate lunch then proceeded to watch a movie in the little movie room they had. They shared a seat with a blanket draped over their legs.

——*3pm*
After the movie they watched they moved to their bedroom. They closed the blinds, got under the covers and watched the next movie.

Y/n's head rested on Nat's chest as Nat mindlessly played with Y/n's hair.

——*8pm*
After another two movies, Y/n and Nat decided to go make dinner. And of course Y/n over cooked the spaghetti and burnt the meatballs because she was too distracted by Natasha. Unlike this morning, it was too late.

They both decided to order a large pizza to share. When it came, Natasha went and got it form the door and ran back to her bedroom. They ate their pizza while watching their 4th movie of the day.

——*10pm*
The finished the pizza about an hour ago and the movie had now finished.

Things got pretty heated quite quickly. It started as a casual make out session but proceeded further.

Nat's shirt and bra were on the floor as well as Y/n's. Nat made her way down Y/n's neck leaving wet kisses along the way. Soon the rest of their clothes were scattered around the room and let's just say, thank god for Tony soundproofing all the rooms because THEY. WERE. LOUD.
(Then ✂️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🧎‍♀️😩)*I'm sorry for such detailed smut but you really thought?

——*4am* Y/n POV
Nat and I were at it for 6 hours and now my legs can't function properly and I feel the need to sleep for the next two days.

I limped all the way back to my room. Normally it wouldn't be that bad but my room was practically the other end of the compound.

As I got to the door I noticed the light that was coming from underneath it. 'That's weird' I thought to myself. I always turn the light off when I leave my room. I opened the door to be met with my older sister and brothers.

"What are you guys doing in my room?" I asked them. Mainly because it was 4 in the morning and they should be sleeping.

"Why are only just coming to bed?" Hela, the oldest, asked ignoring my question.

"I asked you a question first" I sassed crossing my arms over my chest.

"Y/n, enough with the games. Just tell us where you were and we'll leave" Loki said as he stood up from the beanbag in the corner of my room.

"I was with someone" I said. I wasn't going to lie to them. They know when I'm lying, so I thought I'd twist the truth slightly.

"Who?" Thor asked. They knew I was not straight so it wasn't a problem with telling them it was a girl. Who tho? Im not telling them that.

"Thor, Loki, Out. Girl talk" Hela said while shoving them out of my room.

"Who's the girl?" She asked as she guided me to sit on the bed with her.

"Promise not to be mad" I made sure she was taking me seriously. I held out my pinky finger for her to pinky promise to me. I knew I could trust my sister so I didn't really mind telling her. I wish Nat and I could have more time sneaking around like children.

"I promise as long as she doesn't hurt my baby sister." She said linking her pinky with mine.

"Natasha" I stated. She kept a straight face so I couldn't tell what she was feeling.

"Ok" was all she said as she got up to leave.

"Wait. You're not mad?" I asked hoping that it was a happy 'ok' instead of a disappointed 'ok'. Whatever she thought of me dating Nat didn't really bother me because at the end of the day, I was happy. My life just would've been a lot more easier if she was also happy with me dating Natasha.

"Nope" she said popping the 'p' "Like i said, as long as she doesn't hurt you" she shrugged her shoulders and gave me a smile before turning off my light and shutting the door.

I smiled to myself as I got under the covers sending Nat a quick text before going to sleep.

Tasha 🩰
Y/n💗
Hela knows we're dating. She didn't give me much of an option. But! She's ok with it. Also she's probably told my brothers by now x

Tasha 🩰
That's ok my love, it was bound to happen soon anyways. Did they pick up on your limp? x

Y/n💗
No I don't think so x

Then I got another text.

Hela💚

Hela💚
You don't think I didn't notice your limp? Be careful Y/n/n.

Y/n🧃
I will 🙄. Gosh you sound like a mum.

Hela💚
I'm just looking after you, you know that right. Anyways, Thor and Loki know and they're happy it's Natasha and not some random girl you met online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I liked this request it was cute.

Send more please (dm or comment)

I got the covid vaccine today and my arm aches but it isn't that bad.

I'm so hungry.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍