Scream

Words~500
Warnings~ shit description of panic attack (don't know very much so I stuck to what I know)

Words~500Warnings~ shit description of panic attack (don't know very much so I stuck to what I know)

Y/n's POV
All the avengers were gathered in one of the many conference rooms in the compound. Ross was giving us all a lecture about the safety of civilians and whatnot. We already had a fair amount of lectures from him, one of those being about the accords after what happened in Lagos. I'm surprised he's still standing. That man is old.

He kept blaming Nat for nothing. He said the way she fights to protect people, actually ends up hurting a lot more. Absolute bullshit. Nat does anything and everything to protect innocent civilians, she always puts herself in danger to keep others safe. I don't like the idea of my girlfriend almost getting killed but it's our job.

As Ross kept blaming Natasha, I looked at her. Her chest was moving up and down more quickly and her breathing was becoming shallow. Panic attack.

I looked over at Tony silently telling him to shut Ross up or else I will.

"Ok. That's enough for today." Tony said standing up ending the 'meeting'.

I quickly stood up from my chair and grabbed Nat's wrist, pulling her up from hers. I led her through the halls and out through the door. It was a horrible day. Grey clouds covered the sky and rain filled the air. It was 4pm but it was dark enough to look later. As soon as we stepped out of the door we were almost soaked.

"Nat, babe, I need you to look at me" I said moving her face to look at me. We made eye contact before I spoke again, "scream" I stated. She looked confused at first.

"What?" She just about managed to get out through her short breaths.

"Scream. Let everything out." I knew it was more an angry panic attack than a sad or worried one.

She let out a massive scream and she looked like she already felt better.

"Let all that anger out my love" she screamed again, again and again.

We were both soaked in rain but I didn't fail to notice the tears falling from her eyes. I engulfed her in a hug and her knees started to collapse on her. I didn't hold her up, instead I fell to the floor with her still in my arms. We sat on the floor for another 20 minutes before her cries stopped.

"Let's get inside else we'll catch a cold" I said as I removed my arms from around her. I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She took it and I pulled her up. We walked inside and went straight to our room. We both got in the shower to warm up and wash off.

Once we were out, we put on our matching pyjamas (that Wanda gave us for Christmas) and got into bed. I turned on the tv and put on a movie. She placed her head on my chest and after a while she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH AND GUESS WHAT.
i'm a simp lol. there's this girl 😩(and she's on here and if she doesn't know it's her then she must be very oblivious) anyways she hot. and she will be mine one day 🤞

Anyways, I have school tomorrow and I really can't be fucked.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍