Overprotective

Words~574
Warnings~ awful writing :)
This was kinda rushed and if there's any mistakes it's because I did my nails yesterday and I can't type lol

Words~574 Warnings~ awful writing :) This was kinda rushed and if there's any mistakes it's because I did my nails yesterday and I can't type lol

No ones POV
Y/n and Natasha have been dating for 2 and a half years now. Before then, Nat had a thing with Steve. They dated for 3 months before Nat broke up with Steve because he was too clingy and he got in the way of Nat's work.

Flashback

Steve was obviously heartbroken and tried everyday to get her back. Until Y/n came along. Y/n took Nat's breath away every time she saw her. Y/n was new to the team, she got taken by HYDRA at a young age and had powers forced upon her. She was injected with some purple liquid and was exposed to the mind stone just like Wanda, minus the purple liquid. So Y/n's powers were almost identical to Wanda's, just purple.

Y/n and Nat got together at one of Tony's famous party's. They both got drunk enough for confidence but not too drunk to the point they were slurring their words. All the avengers played spin the bottle. Nat just so happened to spin the bottle and it landed on Y/n. Since then it was history.

Steve got so jealous to the point where he got up and left.

The next few days were spent with Nat and Y/n getting closer as more than just friend and Steve would always try to interfere with their relationship.

Back to present time

Tony was hosting another party, it was only the avengers this time so it wasn't that big of a deal. Tony just wanted an excuse to get drunk. Not that he needed one of course.

Nat and Y/n were sat close together on the sofa, the others scattered around them. Tony thought it was a good idea to play truth or dare.

The game was going well until it came to Steve. Clint asked Steve, "if you could have sex with anyone in the room who would it be?"

Steve immediately said Nat's name which caused her to look at Y/n.

Y/n's POV
He really had the audacity to say my girlfriends name, knowing that we're dating. I may be overreacting but I really can't stand him.

Every day he tries to get Nat to be his girlfriend again. Can he not see that I'm with her. Also NATASHA IS A LESBIAN. Honestly he can't get it in his tiny, stupid brain that Natasha doesn't like him in that way.

"That's enough for tonight" I sighed standing up. I grabbed Nat's hand pulling her up with me and started walking down the hall.

"What are you doing" she asked me confused. "I'm taking you away from the man who's weirdly obsessed with you because, quite frankly, I don't like him and he tries too hard to win you back" I say as we get to our bedroom door.

"It's hot when your all overprotective and worked up" she says with her signature smirk.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned. She bit her bottom lip and slowly nodded her head up and down. "And what should we do about that ?"

She looked me up and down and finally crashed her lips into mine.

Then yk what happens (👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩✂️)

I told her to keep it down multiple time but she just couldn't. Normally I couldn't care less how loud she was, but I was trying to save all the teasing from Tony and Clint that would happen the next morning.

———————————

i thought i have to post something because it's been like a week since the last one.

i have nothing to say. my life is so boring atm.

i read 'it ends with us' and i 110% recommend it. ITS SO GOOD

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍