We'll get through this together (S•J)

Warnings~ ⚠️mention of sh, throwing up and not eating properly⚠️ (once again I'm not romanticising this in any way )
Y/n is 15
Words~ 977

Warnings~ ⚠️mention of sh, throwing up and not eating properly⚠️ (once again I'm not romanticising this in any way )Y/n is 15 Words~ 977

Y/n's POV
Some people think being Scarlett Johansson's daughter must be such a easy and great life, right? Wrong.

I'm constantly getting compared to my mum by so called 'fans'. She tells me not to worry as people will use anything just to find a way to be mean. The comments keep getting worse as the days go on and I'm now being compared to 'normal teenagers'. They're saying how I don't look and act like the average teenager, whatever that suppose to mean. I've had comments telling me I'm fat and should starve myself to make me 'skinny' and I'm actually starting to see it in myself.

*two days later*

I had just got out of the shower. I was looking at my naked body and was absolutely disgusted by my figure. Their words had finally got to me. I finished drying my body off and made my way to my closet. I pulled out some grey joggers and a oversized hoodie so that was I can't see my body.

I had just finished when my mum called me down for dinner. As I walked into the kitchen Rose attacked me in a bone crushing hug. "Y/n!" She squealed. She may be 6 but she's very strong. "Hey Rosebud" I said as I kissed the top of her head. She replied a small 'hello' and ran back to the table.

Mum had made Y/f/f (fav food) and it looked delicious. I wasn't in the mood to eat but I didn't want to be rude so I ate it all and decided to just throw it up later. Over the last two days I've not been keeping much food down. After dinner, breakfast and lunch I would go to my bathroom, stick my fingers down my throat and throw up the contents of my stomach.

So that's exactly what I did. I asked to be excused from the table so I could 'go to bed'. As I got into my room I went straight to the bathroom and made myself throw up. I felt so much better when I did this.

Over the next few days I kept doing this to my body. It had become a routine, and if I didn't do it I felt a little disappointed in myself. Over the last week I had managed to loose quite a bit of weight and was starting to like my body.

I just got out the shower and started drying myself off. I walked to my closet and grabbed some underwear and a bra. I put my bra on first then my underwear. Just as I finished pulling them up my legs my mum knocked on the door asking to come in. "Hold on!" I shouted but it was too late, she had opened the door.

Scarlett's POV
I needed to talk to Y/n about some upcoming events so I went to her room. "Y/n? Can I come in?" I asked but didn't hear a reply until I started opening the door.

I gasped loudly when I saw my daughter. She looked as if she hadn't eaten in a while, but it's weird because she would always eat meals at the table.

"Mum! Get out!" She shouted as I saw her body. But I couldn't move, I was so shocked. "Come here" I asked her. She slowly made her way over to me and looked up at me with glossy eyes. I immediately pulled her into a hug as I started crying with her. I didn't want to see my baby starving herself.

"Why" I asked. She sniffed before answering, "people said I was fat and I believed them. So the quickest way to loose weight was to throw my food up"

"Oh baby, but that's not heathy. You didn't need to loose weight before, you were perfect just the way you were. If you wanted to loose weight then there's so many better ways to do so. But just so you know, no matter what you look like you are beautiful inside and out." I said while rubbing her back. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away from the hug.

"Go get dressed, we're going to the kitchen." I stated. She went over to her closet and pulled a shirt over her head and put some bottoms on. We both headed downstairs into the kitchen. I told her to sit on the island counter in the middle of the room.

I grabbed two pots of yogurt and two spoons. I walked over to her and handed her a spoon and a yogurt pot. "Why have you got two?" She asked me. "We're going to get through this together,so we're going to eat together." I said and smiled.

We both peeled back the lids and she hesitantly put her spoon in. She looked at me for reassurance and I nodded at her telling her it was ok. She took the spoon out and lifted it up to her mouth. She opened her mouth and just held the spoon there. She then put it in her mouth, closed it and took the spoon out. It took her a few minutes to swallow the yogurt but she did it.

"Well done. Now we're going to eat the rest and then watch a movie. Also you're not allowed to throw up" I said quite sternly. She looked at me and nodded. We continued to eat the yogurt until it was all gone.

Over the next few days Y/n was almost back to normal. And when I say almost, it's things like she wouldn't eat all her dinner, but enough to the point where it satisfied me.

Sorry I haven't uploaded today, I've been in my pool all day as this UK weather it's ridiculous

Also I've not had experience with this sort of thing before so sorry if any of it is wrong <3

I have my English speaking exam tomorrow and I'm shitting myself. Anyways... I'm hungry (when am I not )

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍