Best Chrismas

Words~ 1018
Warning~ cute
(og 6 plus you, Wanda and pietro)

Christmas was approaching and everyone was getting excited

Christmas was approaching and everyone was getting excited. Nat and I had only been dating for a few months and I was so excited to spend our first Christmas together as a couple. Sure, Nat and I have had many Christmas' together but this is our first one as a couple.

Christmas has always been my favourite holiday of the year. You get to spend time with family, eat food and most importantly, open presents.

It's December 1st and todays the day when the whole team decorate the compound. I woke up at 9am very excited. Nat was still fast asleep and I didn't want to wake her. She had just come back from a hard mission and needed as much rest as she could get. I snuggled in further, wrapping my arm around her torso and intertwining our legs.

"Good morning love." Her raspy morning voice always gave me butterflies.

"Good morning." I replied giving her neck a kiss before her lips. Her eyes were still closed but she pulled me impossibly closer melting into the kiss.

Soon we both got up and started getting ready for the day. We were all going to the shops to buy decorations. It was going to be hard with all of us going because we're Avengers but, it's a quiet area where we're going so it shouldn't be too bad.

Once we got to the store, Nat and I left the team to pick out decorations for our room. We got; a small Christmas tree (with lights and baubles), a sign that said 'it's the most wonderful time of the year', Christmas bedding and much more. (What it looks like 👇)

Once we got home we set up all the decorations

Once we got home we set up all the decorations. It took us a good 2 hours to do but it was worth it because our room looked amazing.

December 15th

Nat and I were making our way to the kitchen to make cookies. I stopped in the doorway that lead to the main living area which confused Nat. She turned around and asked, "Why did you stop?" I looked up and didn't say anything. She came over to me and cupped my cheeks. "What's wrong?" She tried again.

"It's mistletoe. You're meant to kiss someone under mistletoe" I said as I looked into her gorgeous green eyes.

"I don't wanna kiss you" She smirked.

"Hey!" I lightly punched her arm. She laughed and let out an apology before cupping my face again and giving me a kiss. It wasn't just a peck on the lips though, it was a full on kiss to the point where I had to pull back after a little bit.

"If you keep kissing me like that, I'll have to take you to the bedroom." I stated a matter of factly.

"And what's so bad about that?" She said seductively with that classic smirk painted on her face.

"Nothing. But I promised Wanda my famous chocolate chip cookies." Her face fell when she knew she wouldn't be getting any sex. I kissed the pout off her lips before saying, " maybe later" and with that I made my way to the kitchen, Nat following behind.

December 20th

Nat and I were in the movie room having a Christmas movie marathon. We've watched Elf, Home alone 1&2, The grinch and now we're watching Last Christmas. She even teared up a bit when you got to the ending of the movie. "Aww, are you gonna cry?" I teased. Nat elbowed me in the stomach, "What? No!" She said as she quickly blinked back her tears making me chuckle.

A few Christmas movies later and Nat was already asleep. She fell asleep on my lap about 2 movies ago and she looked peaceful so I didn't disturb her. I took a photo of her with a Christmas blanket draped over her body.

December 25th

I woke up extra early so I could make Nat and I a Christmas breakfast. It was only pancakes that I cut into trees and stars. I cooked some bacon and toast and put them all in a tray to bring upstairs.

When I got into our room Nat was still  fast asleep so, I placed the tray on the desk and made my way over to her. I peppered small kisses all over her face and neck until she finally opened her eyes.

"Merry Christmas!" I whispered excitedly making sure to give her more kisses.

"Merry Christmas my love" she replied sitting up as I went and got the tray of food off our desk. I placed it in between us and we began eating. We talked about anything and everything.

The team hung up stockings with all of our names on and throughout December, they were slowly filled. Each team member could put as many presents as they wanted in anyones stocking but the only rule was, you have to get everyone at least one present.

For me it was easy. I could've filled Nat's up to the brim but I decided I would just give them separately. I got her a necklace that had our initials on it, her favourite perfume because she had almost ran out, a black fluffy blanket and many other things.

I went to open my stocking to find that people had filled it with my favourite snacks as well as some books that I've wanted for a while.

Nat got a lot of nice things from the team and she was very happy with everything.

The day went on and we had a lot of food and drinks. We laughed the whole day and it couldn't get any better than this.

——

It was now 1am in the morning, thanks to Tony's little party, and Nat and I had finally got into bed. We put on our pyjamas and snuggled into each other.

"Thank you for the best Christmas" she said giving me a kiss on my head.

"You're welcome" I smiled and placed my head on her chest and with that we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~