Bad day

Words~1108 (kinda rushed sorry)
Warnings~ none I don't think

Y/n's POV I've just got home from possibly the worst day ever

Y/n's POV
I've just got home from possibly the worst day ever. Everything was going wrong from the moment I woke up.

—————

My alarm didn't go off this morning making me late. Luckily I still had time to get ready and have breakfast, but not a lot. Nat wasn't there with me when I woke up. She had left in the early hours of the morning and wouldn't be back until late.

Once I got out the shower, I got dressed, dried my hair then styled it. I walked downstairs into the kitchen for some breakfast. I placed the bowl on the counter and went to the cupboard for the cereal. I grabbed the coco pops and poured them in the bowl. I went to the fridge for the milk, but there was none. Great.

After deciding to skip breakfast, I put my shoes on, got my bag from where it was on the floor and grabbed my keys from the hook they were hanging on and made my way out the door. I locked up and got in my car.

~~~

Not long after, I arrived at work just in time. As soon as I sat down at my dest my boss, Mike, handed me a stack of paperwork that could last me days. He asked if I could finish it by the end of the day as well as the paperwork I do daily. That's just fucking amazing. note the sarcasm.

I didn't eat lunch because of the huge stack of paper I had to go through. I was starving and all I wanted to do was take a five minute break just to eat something. But the voice in my head just kept repeating 'if you take a break you won't get the work done' over and over again.

It took me 8 and a half hours to finish. I placed the stack of completed work on my bosses desk and headed home. I was the only one left in the office, minus the cleaners that were scattered around either vacuuming or wiping down the desks that is.

I made it to my car but as I went to start it, it beeped at me indicating I've ran out of fuel. What more could go wrong today?

I had to call a taxi to come pick me up. I also called a car company to tell them I had no fuel and they said would fill my car up in the morning. The taxi arrived half an hour later and started driving me home. (ik that's not how it works)

The taxi driver was very sketchy, he asked me if I live alone and kept staring at me through the rear-view mirror whenever we stopped at a red light. I obviously told him I don't live alone and tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible. Once he pulled up outside my house I payed him and thanked him, even though he was creepy. He didn't drive off straight away, in fact he waited for me to get in the house before driving away. He may have just wanted to make sure I got in safely but the way he was acting during the drive, I don't think that was the case.

I shut the door behind me and heard the tv playing. 'That's weird' I thought to myself. I placed my keys on the hook and took my coat off. I made my way to the living room to see why the tv was on.

Nat's POV
I got home early from being at the compound today, so I decided to surprise Y/n for when she got home. It was getting late and she still wasn't her. I was going to text her asking where she was but I didn't want to ruin the 'surprise'.

I heard the door open then close. Y/n walked in a few moments later. As soon as she made eye contact with me she immediately burst into tears. I quickly got up and pulled her into my arms. I didn't know why she was crying but I hate seeing her upset. It breaks my heart. I let her cry it out knowing she's probably been on the verge of tears for a while.

"What happened?" I asked as she calmed down slightly. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I've had the worst day ever. Everything I've done has gone wrong." She said tearing up again. I guided her to sit down on the sofa in my lap. I held her for what felt like hours but was actually just an hour. It was getting late so I picked Y/n up and carried her to our room.

I placed her on the bed and went to the bathroom to run her a nice bath. I put in some salts and a bath bomb and even added some bubbles. Once that was done I grabbed some tea light candles and placed them around the bath. I lit them up and went back out of the room. Y/n was sat scrolling on her phone when I walked in. I grabbed her phone, turned it off, and picked her back up.

"I can walk myself you know" she chuckled. "I know" I replied kissing her shoulder. Once she was undressed she got in and immediately let the hot water relax her muscles. I also had put on some soft music for background noise.

"Are you gonna join me or what?" She smirked. I got undressed very slowly just to tease her. When I was sat down I pulled her onto my lap so she could relax comfortably. (Idk how big the bathtub is)

I washed Y/n's hair, giving her a nice scalp massage in the process. Once the shampoo and conditioner was all washed out I grabbed the mango scented body wash and squeezed a decent sized amount in my hand. I began washing her body starting at her shoulders working my way down. She hummed in satisfaction as I pressed a little harder around her back, massaging her.

The water started getting cold so I got up, wrapping a towel around myself and then one around her. We both got changed and got into bed.

She rested her head on my chest, just above my heart. I could she she was fighting sleep as her eyes would close then all of a sudden she would open them again. I placed a gentle kiss on her head as I whispered, "sleep my love" she nodded slightly then her eye lids finally closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyyyyy

i have a geography trip tomorrow and we're going to a beach and measuring rocks. how fun 😐 tbh if much rather do that then lessons.

sorry i haven't updated as much recently. i've still got headaches and i think they are getting worse. 3 weeks!!! they've been happening for 3 weeks straight.

anyways... how are you guys.

omg i took like the nicest photo yesterday and i think it's really cute.

sorry k bye

sorry k bye. i could talk for days on this

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍