BeReal (S•J)

this is gonna be short. also ignore any mistakes. featuring my cat in an old bereal :)

It was October 31st, you and Scarlett were watching movies with candles lit around the room waiting for trick-or-treaters to know at your door. While you were watching (fav movie) you got a notification on your phone. When watching movies with Scarlett you wouldn't normally check your phone but this time you did and the notification read, 'time to BeReal'. You clicked on the notification and as the timer was counting down 2 minutes you spoke, "Wanna be in my bereal?" You asked your wife.

"Bereal? What's that?" She asked with a confused expression on her face.

"Basically at a random point of the day you get 2 minutes to take a picture of whatever you're doing. It sounds silly but it's quite fun" You briefly explained.

"Ok sure"

With only a minute left to take your picture you held tour phone up to capture a photo of you and Scarlett. The back camera showed the tv that sat on the fireplace that was lit. You posted it for your friends to see and then put your phone away and watched the rest of the movie while listening out for truck-or-treaters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idk this just came into mind earlier when it went off. bereal is so fun.

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍