Proposal (S•J)

Words~616
Warning~ fluff
This will be us in the future Maximoff_Anna 🤍

Y/n's POV *3rd June*
Scarlett and I had a date planned for tonight. We try to have at least one date night per month but sometimes that can't happen due to us both being actors. I don't tell Scarlett where we were going, I just told her to be ready for 6pm.

I had planned to take her to the beach where we would have a picnic and watch the sunset together. I asked Lizzie if she could look after Rose this evening and she agreed. She was coming to our house within the next half an hour. Lizzie knows my plans and I think she's more excited than me. I told her last night in the phone and she screamed. Like full on screamed.

——

Lizzie had arrived and Scarlett was still getting ready. I told her to wear cute but comfy clothes so I have no idea what's taking so long.

I had Rose sat on my lap getting some last minute cuddles because she'll be in bed by the time we're home. She's the cutest little girl and I couldn't ask for a better daughter.

Scarlett came down a few minutes later and looked beautiful as always. We said our goodbyes to Rose and Lizzie and headed out the door.

"So where are we going?" Scarlett asked as we pulled out of the driveway.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out soon" I replied giving her a smile.

——

We got to the beach and set up the little picnic. The sun was starting to set and we started eating the food. Luckily there wasn't many people on the beach tonight, just a few people walking their dogs.

The sun had almost fully set and I thought, 'now's the time'.

Scarlett was looking up at the sky and I reached into my jacket pocket to make sure I still had it.

"Hey scar?" I said gaining her attention. She looked at me and nodded for me to continue.

"So, I've been planning to do this for a long time. Even before Rose. But I haven't got round to doing it because we've either been too busy or I've just been too scared to do it. We've been dating for almost eight years now and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me the happiest girl in the world and you're the best mama to our little girl. You gave birth to Rose five years ago and that day was one of the best days. I love you so much. There's never a dull moment when I'm with you because you're so silly and childish somethings and I love it." She had tears pricking at her eyes.

"What I'm trying to say is," I got up onto one knee and pulled the small, velvet box out of my pocket.

"Will you, Scarlett Johansson, make me even happier than I already and and do the honours of marrying me?" I asked her. She was properly crying now.

She nodded speechless. "Yes. A million times yes!" She managed to say between sobs. I pulled her into me and she buried her head into my neck.

——

After packing up the picnic, Scarlett and I headed home. As we walked through the door we were immediately greeted by Lizzie.

"What did she say!?" She asked. Scarlett held her hand out in front of Lizzie with a massive smile on her face. Lizzie squealed in excitement and hugged both Scarlett and I.

——

We told our close family and friends the news and they congratulated us.

The next few months we spent our free time planning the wedding and sending out invites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is cute if I do say so myself.

Get yourselves a girlfriend guys they're great 😁

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍