Cookie (S•J)

Warnings~ FLUFFFFF
Words~ 1327
Background info~ you are Scarlett and Lizzie's biological daughter. Don't ask how it happened it just did. You are 5
Mummy- Lizzie
Mama- Scarlett

No ones POV
Lizzie and Scarlett were currently filming for the new avengers film. At the moment they are in their trailer waiting because in an hour or so they have to film their last scene for the day before they can go home, feed you, put you to bed then have a glass of wine each and relax.

Lizzie decided to pass time by going live on Instagram. She set her phone up on the nightstand in the bedroom of the trailer.

"Hey guys, how is everyone?" She asked the phone. She was smiling reading all the comments that were in the lines of:
'I love you'
'You're so beautiful'
'Hi Lizzie !!!!'
'How's Scarlett?'
'What are you doing atm?'

"So we are currently filming a movie, and by we I'm talking about Scarlett and I. I can't say anything more than that so I'll let you imagine what you want us to be filming." She said, smiling.

As Lizzie was reading the comments, one of them caught her eye. She read out "where is Scarlett ?" "Scar is at the other end of our trailer. I'm in the bedroom, she is on the sofa doing something so she can't see me."

About half way through the live you came running into the bedroom. "Mummyyyyy !!" You shouted. "Oh my daughter is here everyone," She said while picking you up and placing you on her lap in front of the live. "Say hello to everyone." You were a bit confused as to who you were saying hello to but you said it nonetheless. "What can I do for you bubs?" She asked. "Can I have a cookie pleaseeeeeeeeee. Mama said she was ok with it but to ask you as well " you added the last bit in quickly noticing she was about to say no.

"Well if mama said you can then i suppose that's ok with me." You squealed and hopped off your mummy's lap and ran to the cupboard to retrieve a chocolate chip cookie.

Lizzie turned to the camera saying, "I'm quite surprised Scar let her have a cookie, she's about to have her dinner. She never lets her have cookies until after dinner. If we let her eat something at least an hour before dinner, she'll only eat a quarter of it. And then she will says she's hungry as we are putting her to bed. Anyways ask more questions." She said.

Not even five minutes later Scarlett came into the room. "You let Y/n have a cookie before dinner?" She questioned. Lizzie furrowed her eyebrows together before replying, "Yes, she said that it was ok with you if she asked me."

"I said no to her having the cookie." Scarlett said. "Right well she's not going to be having cookies for a little while." Lizzie stated. "I'm going to go now everyone, I've got to go tell off a little Cookie Monster." She said waving her hand in front of the phone.

Scarlett and Lizzie made their way out of the bedroom and into the living room area of their trailer. "Y/n" Lizzie said. "Yeah" you replied still playing with your toys. "Did mama really say you could have a cookie?" Lizzie asked. You looked up from your toys and saw both your mummy's staring down at you. "Y-yes" you said but it came across as more of a question.

"No I didn't. In fact I told you no" Scarlett said picking you up. "B-but mummy said yes" you quickly stated. "No Y/n you asked mummy after I told you no. That was naughty of you." You're mama said. "I'm sorry" you said looking down. "It's ok but you're not having cookies for a week" your mummy said coming over to you, placing a kiss on your head and then a kiss on your mamas cheek.

After hearing you weren't allowed cookies for a week you immediately started crying. No cookies for a week was torture. You loved cookies more than anything. "No I want cookies. I p-promise I'll be good" you sobbed.

"No baby, you were bad and we can't let it happen again. You need to learn from your mistakes." Scarlett said, wiping your tears with the pads of her thumb. "I-it won't" you cried out. "We know it won't because you're a good girl but we can't just forget it never happened." Your mummy said.

"Now me and mama have to go film something so you're going to uncle Chris' (hemsworth) trailer, ok?" Scarlett cooed.

On the way over there you fell asleep after being extremely tired because you missed your nap and to add on that the crying over the cookies made you extra tired.

"Hey, we have to go film now so can you watch her for us ?" Lizzie asked. Chris already knew he was looking after you for a little bit which is why he has Disney movies stacked up ready to watch, even though you'll only get to watch about one. Chris took your sleeping form from Scarlett and held you in his big arms that look like thanksgiving turkeys (iykyk)

"Yeah no problem, how long has she been asleep?" He asked. "Umm about 20 minutes." Lizzie answered and Chris nodded as a reply.

"Oh and one more thing before we go, don't give her cookies. She's not allowed cookies for a week." Lizzie quickly said before getting on a golf cart, ready to film their scene.

*time skip*

You had now woken up from your little power nap. You were sat on Chris' lap watching Tangled. "Chris, I'm hungry" it was coming up to your dinner time but both your mummy's were busy so they had to push it back by a few minutes. "I have some cookies if you want one?" He said. "Cookies?!" You squealed. "Yeah I'll get you one" he said getting up off the sofa and opening the cupboard, pulling out one of the biggest cookies you've ever seen. Ok maybe it wasn't that big, but it was big compared to the little ones your mummy's normally give you. "Here you go little one" he said handing it to you. "Thank you uncle Chris" you said then took a bite.

When you were half way through the cookie there was a knock on the trailer door. Chris got up to answer it, letting your mummy's inside. Scarlett was the first one through the door and she noticed you were eating the one thing they told Chris not to give you.

"Chris! We told you she's not allowed cookies" Scarlett scolded him. "Yes I know but this is why I'm the favourite uncle. They love me for it." He said laughing slightly.

Scarlett took the cookie from you and handed it to Lizzie who started eating it. Scarlett pick you up and you shouted "meanie!" That earned you a smack to your bottom followed by "Don't be rude to your mummy." You huffed in response. "Enough with the attitude Y/n" Lizzie spoke up after finishing the cookie.

Then you three left Chris' trailer and made your way to the car to drive home. You all sang a bunch of Disney songs on the journey. Scarlett even recorded you singing your little heart out to 'love is an open door' from Frozen and posted it on her story. Once you got home Lizzie fed you your dinner which was pesto pasta. And because you made a mess Scarlett had to give you a quick bath.

Once you were all cleaned and dressed, Your mama sat you in her lap and started brushing you hair while your mummy read you 'The Hungry Caterpillar'. They both then tucked you into bed and said their goodnights with a kiss you your forehead. 

Umm so this is based on a dream I had last night and I had to share it because I thought it was cute.

Thank you for 30.3k reads. It means so much <3 also I love all my 57 followers💕

I have to wake up in 7 hours 😩 but it's ok ig cause I get McDonald's breakfast 😋

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍