Pain

"You're not dying." Nat said as she rubbed your back trying to was your pain.

"How would you know, you don't get cramps" You retorted, voice muffled due to being face first in the pillows of your bed.

You should be getting out of bed and getting ready for morning training, but instead you're lying in bed with unbearable pain. Nat, being the literal angel she is, got Ava up out of bed and dressed ready for the day. Then fed her breakfast before checking on you. Nat chuckled as he leaned forward to kiss your temple. "Do you need anything from the shops while i'm there?"

You shook your head, face still smushed into the pillows.

"Mama? Is Mummy 'kay?" Your four year old girl asked innocently form your bedroom door.

"Mummy's not feeling very well." Nat replied as she walked further into the room so Nat could lift the little girl onto her lap.

"I sorry, Mummy. I hug you better?" You felt Ava wrap her tiny arms around you just like you normally did when she wasn't feeling well. You turned your head to look at her with a small smile on your face. "I'll be okay, baby. You listen to Mama and do everything she asks you to do like a good girl okay?"

"'Kay Mama. Love you!" She gave you a slobbery kiss on your cheek before crawling off the bed to go scream at her Aunt Lena to play with her. You and Nat always found it hilarious that your daughter would boss Yelena around and had herself wrapped around her finger.

"Well, I better get going to the shops and once i'm back we'll cuddle, alright?" Nat kissed your cheek before tucking the blanket tighter around you.

"Okay." You mumbled as you fell back asleep even with the constant pain in your lower abdomen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys. umm i said i would post more but haven't so do apologise. i've been really busy. anyways...

have a good rest of the day/night

-Millie 🤍🤍