Help raise the baby

Words~1345Warning~ mention of toxic relationship not proof read

Words~1345
Warning~ mention of toxic relationship
not proof read

Shit. We didn't use a condom one time and I'm pregnant. My boyfriend has clearly said on multiple occasions that he doesn't want kids. What am I supposed to do? I'm going to keep the baby. I've always wanted kids but was willing not to have them for my boyfriend. But now that I have the chance to give birth to a child, I want to.

—— later

My boyfriend came home after work and I told him to sit down on the bed so we could chat.

"Umm I need to tell you something." I whispered. I have no idea how he's going to react and I'm scared of what he'll do.

"Spit it out then" he said annoyed. We've been having some problems lately and he's been acting different.

"I-I'm pregnant" the weight in my shoulder was lifted but put back when he shot up from the bed and shouted "What!?"

"You're joking" he said to which I shook my head 'no'. He didn't like that.

"How the fuck are you pregnant?" His face was red and his voice was so loud.

"Because the last time we had sex you said you shouldn't use a condom, even though I told you it's best we should" I wasn't going to let him blame me

"Oh so it's my fault?!" He was still shouting and it was giving me a headache.

"Well... yeah" I mumbled under my breath hoping he wouldn't hear it but just to my luck, he did.

"Get out!" He screamed.

"What?"

"We're over. I don't want anything to do with you or your stupid baby!" I got a bag and packed up as much of my stuff as I could while tears kept falling freely down my face. I walked out of the apartment without saying a single word to him.

My next problem was I didn't know where to go. All my family lived far away back in my home town but I moved to L.A a few years ago when I got my first role in a big movie. I don't want to go to a hotel because they're gross and also kinda creepy.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called the one person who is always there for me. Scarlett Johansson

And after one ring she picked up.

S: "hey, what's up?" She spoke so softly into the phone.

Y: "can you come get me? I have no where to go" It was evident in my voice that I was crying.

S: "I'm on my way. Breathe Y/n or you'll have a panic attack"

Y: "ok" I tried to slow my breathing down but it didn't work.

Scarlett didn't question anything until she pulled up outside the apartment building, I once lived in, seeing me crying. She got out of her car and ran to me, pulling me into her arms.