Wake up

Warnings~ gun
Words~ 230
Not proof read

No ones POV
"Y/n still isn't up yet ?" Steve asked as he looked at the clock noticing it was 11am. So he slid out his chair and stood up, "I guess I'll have to wake her."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Nat warned as she took a sip of her coffee, raising her eyebrows.

"Nothings gonna happen" Steve shook his head as he made his way to yours and Nat's room.

He knocked on the door and waited for you to answer, "Y/n it's time to get up" he said, hearing you groan a 'no' in response. He carefully opened the door to find you still warm and comfy under the covers.

"Come on Y/n. You can't stay in bed all day" Steve said walking towards your bed. You moved your arm, pulling the covers off a little, to reveal a gun in your hand with your index finger rested on the trigger, ready to pull at any moment. Yet you still remains asleep. "I said no" you mumbled under the covers and heard the door close. You couldn't help but release a little chuckle because that actually worked.

Meanwhile Steve reentered the kitchen, "your girlfriends scarier than you" Steve said to Nat.

"Should've listen to me" Nat smirked

Another short one :)

Uploading again in a min <3

Thank you for 500👁 ahhh! <333

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍