Jealous

Words~ 797
Warning~smut ?
(Not proof read as I'm half asleep rn but I'll go through it tomorrow)

Words~ 797 Warning~smut ? (Not proof read as I'm half asleep rn but I'll go through it tomorrow)

Nat has never really been the jealous type. Sure she has moments when she can get a little uneasy but it's never been bad. Until last night. (so dramatic)

Y/n's POV
Tonight was Wanda's turn to cook the teams dinner. She had a lot of food to cook so she asked if I could help her with a few bits in the kitchen. As I was helping her I was in my own world just thinking about random things. One of those being how I haven't had sex in agesssss

This last week has been so long and so boring. Nat and I haven't had sex in at least a week. And no, that's not the reason why this weeks been boring, well isn't the only reason this weeks been boring. I really needed Nat. So what did I decide to do? Make Nat jealous. Making Nat jealous was hard but if you do it in a certain way with a certain person, you get a very jealous Nat.

Earlier on I asked Wanda to be in on my little plan. My plan was to flirt with Wanda a lot, or at least enough to get her to take me to the bedroom.

*earlier*

"Hey wands" I greeted the sokovian. "I need your help" I got straight to the point because any minute now, Nat would enter the same room as us. "Oh no. What did you do now?" She asked suspiciously. "We need to make Nat jealous so I can get laid"

"No. no no no. Last time I helped you get laid, your girlfriend almost killed me. So not gonna happen" the audacity in this bitch to not help her best friend. Honestly might go become best friends with hmm let's see. Carol? Maria? Valkyrie? "Pleaseeeee" I said carrying on the 'e' like a child. "I haven't had sex in at least a week and I'm horny as fuck but my fingers can't give me that satisfaction I need" I begged her.

"Ugh fine. But I swear to god if I almost get murdered again, I'm not helping you ever again." She gave in. It's not that hard to persuade her. Sometimes it just takes a little longer. But Wanda is a nice friend that always helps me.

*after dinner*

Nat had gone upstairs for a shower and asked if I would join her. I always join her and it was very hard to turn down that offer. She even texted me if I was feeling alright to which I just responded 'yeah I'm just gonna hand out with Wanda'

Wanda and I were sat in the sofa, quite close, we had a blanket draped over our lower halves. She had her arm around my shoulder and my hand was on top of her thigh. As much as I wanted to make Nat jealous, I didn't want to die. If I had my hand on the inside of Wanda's thigh, I definitely would've been dead and single.

Nat came down a few minutes later and came down for our movie night.

Nat's POV
I walked into the living room after having my shower just wanting to cuddle up to my girlfriend after a long day. As I walked in the sight I saw was surprising. I didn't like it. Wandas arm was over my girls shoulder and even worse! Her hand was on Wanda's thigh?!? Umm what ?

I went over and sat down next to Y/n and grabbed both her hands and placed them on my lap. I proceeded to take Wanda's arm and unhook it from Y/n's shoulders.

As the movie went on Y/n would laugh at anything Wanda would say. I made some jokes too but all she did was 'shh' me.

Once again Y/n put her hand on Wanda's thigh. That it. I stood up from the sofa and looked down at my girlfriend.

"Bedroom. Now!" I growled. Some of the team made little comments at that like; "ooo someone's in trouble" or "Y/n's about to get ittt" made me chuckle slightly but I kept a straight face as best as I could.

Y/n quickly obeyed and was out of the room and in the elevator in seconds. She knew the drill. Anytime I said 'bedroom now' she knew to be ready for me. So as I walked in what did I see? Her still in her clothes on the bed. She's asking for it now.

And then i fucked her into next week.
*scroll down for details* (smut)

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩✂️🧎‍♀️👅👀😼🤰 hahaha you thought

Ok I hate this but I wanted to upload something as I'm almost at 100k reads!!!!! That's crazyyyyyyy

Guess what? (Imma pretend you said what) I have double English and double maths tomorrow. Help me

Guys I can't stop watching the hawkeye trailer. I am in love. And I'm so excited

Ily all sm 💕💕

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍