Goodnight

Warnings~ none
Words~ 442
23 days till black widow!!!!!!

No ones POV
Y/n was lying on her bed as she was binge watching Y/f/s. She had herself wrapped up in a fluffy blanket and was cuddling the teddy(stuffed animal) Nat gave her in Valentine's Day.

She looked over at the clock . 23:56. Y/n yawned as she pressed the 'yes' on the tv that asked "are you still watching?" (Stupid question)

Y/n's POV
I was around half way through the episode when the tiredness really hit me. I wanted to stay up so I could fall asleep in Nat's arms. You see, Natasha has been on a mission all day and promised that she would be back tonight.

Slowly, my eyes began to droop. I kept jolting awake every time I remember I had to stay up. Although I'm pretty sure I fell asleep for a little while as I was woken up by the door clicking shut. I peeled back my eyelids and saw my lovely redhead walking over to her side of the bed.

No ones POV
Nat had came back from her mission with only a couple of bruises and a few little cuts. She got out of the quinjet and made her way to her shared room. She opened the door and saw you asleep, she quietly tiptoed over to the bathroom and locked the door. She peeled off her suit and hoped in the shower, washing all the grease and dirt off.

Once she was done she turned the shower off, stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She walked up to the mirror and grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush away(I'm not gonna bore you with the details)

She opened the door to find you still sound asleep. Nat walked over to the dresser and pulled her pyjamas on. The whole room was silent until nats belly rumbled. She made her way to get something to great from the kitchen. Seen as it was quite late Nat settled in a pb&j sandwich. (Sat down, ate it, blah blah blah)

Once Nat was finished she made her way back up to your room. She shut the door a little too loudly causing you to stir awake. She walked over to her side of the bed.

"Hey  detka"(baby) she whispered to you. "Hey" you replied slowly falling asleep again. Nat chuckled to herself before pulling you into her grasp. You immediately wrapped your arm around her waist and nuzzled into the crook of her neck. She gently placed a kiss onto the top of your head before falling asleep herself.

Heyyyyyy, I should really be revising for my tests next week but oh well

Please leave requests :))))

Have a good rest of the night/day
Stay safe

~Millie 🤍