Basketball (S•J)

I know nothing about basketball so bare with me

Y/n's POV
Scarlett Johansson. The love of my life. In all honesty, she's the best. She makes sure she's in the crowd whenever I'm playing basketball. She loves watching and I love her being there. She's always there to congratulate me when my team wins or to comfort me when we loose.

Today is a big day. It's the basketball championship league and our team is in the final. It's a pretty big deal.

(Literally skipping writing about the match bc I have no idea what happens)

In the last 10 seconds, I managed to get the ball in the hoop scoring us an extra three points letting everyone know that we just won. I was over the moon. My team all coming over to me, lifting me up and cheering.

Looking around with a bright smile on my face I made eye contact with my girl from across the court. I ran over to her and smashed my lips against hers. I wrapped my arms around her and swayed us back and a little.

"Well done my love" she whispered giving me another kiss on my lips. She brushed the stray hair that escaped my ponytail out of my face. "Let's go celebrate" She said with a wiggle of her eyebrows. The action spread a pink shade up my neck resulting me into hiding my face in her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry these are shorter i haven't had good ideas for them. im sorry :)

check out 👇 they're new at writing :)

have a good rest of the day/night

-Millie 🤍🤍