Attention

Warnings ~ swearing ?
Words~801

Nat's POV
It's 3pm and Y/n has been playing on her PlayStation with Clint, Steve, Thor and Tony all day. To say I'm bored is an understatement. I've been trying to get her attention all day, I even put on one of her favourite shirts to see if she would notice.

I've been sat in our bed reading for hours and I've just finished my book. I want Y/n's attention, she hasn't hugged me all morning and didn't even give me a 'morning beautiful' like she normally does. She just got up and turned on her playstation.

I got up off the bed and made my way to the living room. I walked over to the bookshelf and swapped my book for another one and decided to just read it on the sofa.

I was a few chapters in when I head Y/n scream. I put my book down and made my way to our room. I'm going to try and have a conversation with her.

She was so concentrated on her game that she didn't even acknowledge me.

"Y/n" ... nothing
"Y/n" I tried again... nothing
"Y/n!" I said a little louder

She got up from the sofa at the end of our bed and screamed into her headset, "BUCKY!!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST KILL ME, WERE ON THE SAME TEAM!" And sat back down with a huff. I swear my eardrums had just burst. I had no idea why she was so angry. She looked to the side, saw me and her mood changed immediately.

"Hey Nat, I didn't see you there. Everything okay?" She asked with a smile on her face.
"I was wondering when we could spend some time together."
"I'm kinda busy at the moment but I promise we'll do something later." She said focussing on the tv screen once again. I mean at least she looks cute concentrating.

"What game are you playing?" I asked trying to seem interested.
"Huh" Y/n said as she moved one side of her headset off her ear.
"I asked what game you are playing" I repeated.
"Y/f/g" (favourite game) you replied, eyes immediately going back to the tv, playing the game.

When the round was over, she got up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Is that my shirt?" She asked. I looked her in the eyes and replied "possibly, but you've not been paying attention to me all day. I'm surprised you've only just noticed." I sassed.

She gave me a loving kiss on the lips, leaning into my ear. "I'll make it up to you later" she whispered seductively. I. Got. Butterflies.

She then pecked my lips and put her headset back on properly and sat back down on the sofa starting a new game.

Surely she can't just do that to me, that's so not fair! I decided to take a different approach to this and just stood in front of her. She immediately began to move side to side trying to look around me.

"Please babe I'm busy, can you move out the way?" She wined like a child. "Not until I get another hug." I said crossing my arms, smirking. She looked up at me and cocked her eyebrow. She grabbed my (her) shirt and pulled me onto her lap so I was sat between her legs facing the tv. She wrapped her arms around my torso and connected her hand to the controller, continuing playing. She rested her head in my shoulder and placed a kiss on my neck.

I kept looked up at the time and read 10pm. Umm what! How did time go so quickly. Next thing I know Y/n spoke again. "Alright boys, I'm gonna go spend time with the girlfriend" she said as she started logging off. I heard one of the shout 'SIMP!' And I'm assuming it was Tony as he always likes to make those types of comments.

"C'mon" she said slowly getting up. I started to walk away before I was swept off my feat and in the arms of my strong girlfriend. "Hey!" I playfully wined. "What you wanted to spend time with me. So I'm not letting you go" she said marching to our bed. She placed me down on the bed and slid in behind me, pulling the covers over us.

I turned over ready to be the big spoon like I normally am but she gently turned me back around, wrapping her arm around my waist and buried her head into the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight beautiful" she whispered. My heart always melts when she calls me that. "Night" I replied already falling asleep in my girlfriend arms, her falling asleep minutes after.

My mum is letting me buy black widow on Disney+ tomorrow as I would not stop crying last night and today.

Anyways...

Umm feel free to follow me 😉
(If you want)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍