Cramps (S•J)

Words~511
Warnings~ none ?

Y/n's POV
I woke up to Scarlett's alarm going off at 7am. I turned around to get some last minute morning cuddles cause I'm a sucker for them. She turned her alarm off and wrapped her arms around me. After 10 minutes of lying down I got a really sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain. My hands went straight to my belly and I started gently rubbing it in hopes to ease the pain.

"What's wrong?" Scarlett asked looking down at me.

"I don't know. I just had a sharp pain in my stomach." I replied. She replaced my hand with hers and started rubbing gently but firmly.

We reluctantly got out of bed and started to get ready for the day. While Scarlett was in the shower I was getting changed. I got another sharp pain in my stomach but this time I couldn't move. I tried rubbing my belly but it wasn't helping.

Scarlett walked out of the bathroom and started getting dressed. I was about to grab a jumper but was met with another sharp pain. Once again I couldn't move. They lasted about a minute each and when they happened I physically couldn't move.

"Are you ok?" Scar asked concerned.

"No. I can't move." I said in pain.

The pain went away again so I continued doing what I was doing. We got downstairs and ate breakfast. Before we left, I quickly went to the toilet. Then I saw what no one wants to see. Blood.

I grabbed all the things I needed and had to change my underwear, which was annoying because they were cute, and headed back downstairs.

——

I had finished filming all of my scenes today and was just waiting in my trailer for Scarlett. The scenes were a little more difficult to film because of my cramps but it wasn't too bad, I just had to keep doing retakes.

An hour later Scarlett came through the door with a hot water bottle, chocolate and my favourite snacks. She handed me the hot water bottle and placed everything else on the side. She sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. We sat there for a while until I realised that I never told her I was on my period.

"How did you know?" I asked quietly, looking up at her.

"I just do" She smiled. God I love that smile. She's the best and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better. I had a tv in my trailer so Scarlett grabbed the remote and turned it on. She put on one of our favourite shows and started playing with my hair. She would braid sections of it only to take them out and do it again.

We watched through a couple of episodes before we finally decided to go home. When we got there, we got into some comfy clothes and did exactly what we were doing earlier. Watching tv. We got snuggled up in our bed and proceeded to eat the snacks she brought earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not really sure why I wrote this but I thought I'd give you the reason I didn't go to school today. (except no period) I LITERALLY COULDN'T MOVE.

Help. I'm 43 days late for my period should I be concerned? 🤰?

I love you guys 💕

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍