Short imagine

Imagine resting your head in Natasha's lap staring at anything in front of you as she ran her fingers through your hair after bawling your eyes out after good knows what.

Your eyes sting from the many tears that escaped within the last hour. You just feel numb. Thinking about happy memories you share with Nat doesn't seem to help the numb feeling. You try to keep your mind focused on the way Natasha's fingers gently scratch your scalp. Words cannot describe how grateful you are for her. She held you in her arms, gently rubbing your back for the last hour while you sobbed into her neck.

"Go to sleep love" She whispered as she saw your eyes growing heavy with each blink. Finally letting your eyes close for good and letting sleep take over for the night.

--

The next morning your eyes were puffy and they stung with each blink you took. Sleeping helped but you still felt like absolute shit. You put on a brave face for Natasha and the team. They bought it, Natasha didn't.

A) she is a spy and was taught growing up how to read people like an open book.

And B) she's your girlfriend. she didn't need her last teachings to read you. She knew you like the back of her hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ngl that was pretty good for something i just came up with.

i'm not going to upload for a bit because i'm going through a lot atm but hopefully i'll be fine soon.

also not to mention the fact that everything i wrote seems shit.

anyways

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍