Imagine p.1

please read the stuff at the end (especially the last bit)

It's late at night and you want a snack, so like any normal person you get out of bed to go to the kitchen. Wanda's sat at the table doing paperwork so you greet her with a smile so you don't disturb her. Normally you'd be with Nat but she's currently on mission and is due back tomorrow evening.

You open the fridge to find it's empty apart from some cheese, lettuce, yogurt and strawberries. You take a mental note in your head to go shopping for food tomorrow while you wait for Nat. The strawberries were in date so you took them out and placed them on the kitchen counter. You turned your body to the cupboard and got out the Nutella also getting yourself a knife from the cutlery drawer as well as a plate.

You chopped off the tops of the berries and threw them away. You unscrew the lid of the Nutella jar and scoop out a spoon of thick chocolate spread and dollop it onto the plate.

picking up a strawberry, you dipped it in the Nutella and popped it into your mouth. The sweet treat immediately filling your hunger. Next thing you know you're being trapped between a pair of arms and lips are being pressed to your neck and shoulder.

Natasha.

"Can I have one darling?" Her voice thick and raspy, just the way you love it. You picked up a chocolate dipped strawberry and span around to face her. She opened her mouth wanting you to feed it to her to which you placed the treat in her mouth and watch her begin to eat it.

After she's swallowed the food she carefully pushes you against the counter and attacks your lips with hers. Her tongue enters your mouth and you try to fight it but she, of course, win's dominance. You pulled back to look into her gorgeous green eyes and you two stayed like that for a little while until a yawn escaped your lips.

"let's head to bed princess" to which you did and you spent the night wrapped up in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ignore any mistakes. it's 1am and i'm tired despite waking up 10 hours ago.

anyways. i should probably go to sleep bc it's my mums bday tomorrow and we're going out for breakfast 😋 but i wanted to say (this is probably weird and cringey) but i want to make a sc story so i can give you guys updates if that makes sense. so add me on sc (milliekingwelll)

omg also if you request something please please please be patient. i'm currently feeling pressured bc i have a few people messaging me and asking when their request is done/gonna be uploaded. so please just wait i have so many requests as well as a life outside of wattpad (shocker ik) so yeah. i'm actually gonna stop now.

have a good rest of the day/night.

-Millie.