Laser tag

It was a rainy Sunday and there hadn't been any missions in a while. It was safe to say that all the avengers were bored out of their minds.

You were the one who had suggested to go play laser tag, that way you could actually do something fun but it was indoors away from the horrible weather. Everyone was up for it so off you went. Tony payed for three games.

First game: two teams.
Team 1; You, Nat, Tony, Peter p, Thor, Kate and Sam
Team 2; Steve, Yelena, Wanda, Bruce, Clint, Vision and Bucky.

Being avengers, you didn't mess around. Everyone had earpieces in so they could communicate to each other while running around trying to shoot the opposite team.

"Ok guys, this place is massive and you can do whatever you need to win. My only rule is no powers!" Tony said as they all put on the jackets and picked up their guns. This earned him groans of annoyance from mainly you and Wanda.

"You are, however, allowed to use any skills that you have learnt in the past" He added on.

Second game: pairs;
You and Nat (obviously)
Tony and Steve
Sam and Bucky
Peter and Clint
Thor and Bruce
Vision and Wanda
Yelena and Kate

Safe to say You and Nat had this in the bag.

The game had been going on for at least two hours. Everyone was eliminated one by one until it was You and Nat vs Yelena and Kate. They were good but not good enough to keep up with You and Nat, which resulted in them both getting shot when they were arguing about 'Yelena having the better gun' even though the guns were the same.

Third game: all against all

The rule of no power still stood. You managed to find the best hiding spot and stayed there for the majority of the game. You shot Sam right in the chest. He span in circles trying to figure out who shot him but he didn't see anyone, thanks to Tony asking to dim the lights even more. He huffed and left the room waiting outside with Bruce, who was out from the first 10 minutes.

Eventually it was down to you and Natasha. You took your phone out of your back pocket and started texting.

Tasha 🩰

Y/n🤍
where are you my love?

Tasha 🩰
do you really think i'm that stupid?

Y/n🤍
no, but if you tell me where you are you'll get a little something i have planned later ;)

Tasha 🩰
bribing me just so you can win a silly game of laser tag. you're cute. but i know where you are so there's no point.

Y/n🤍
how do you know where i am ?

Tasha 🩰
sometimes i think you forget who you're dating.

You were about to reply when you jacket light went from green to red indicating you got shot. The lights immediately turned on and you came out from your hiding spot to meet everyone outside, Natasha doing the same.

"It was about time" Yelena said annoyed.

"It's not our fault we're too good at lazer tag" You replied with a shrug.

——

Once you got home you and Natasha took a long, hot shower making sure you washed away the sweat from all the running around you did that day.

She wrapped you in a fluffy towel after turning the shower off and gave you one of her oversized shirts with a pair of your shorts.

You were in be with the live of your life watching a movie when you spoke up.

"how did you know where I was hiding?" You asked.

"Well, throughout the first two games I kept seeing you eye up that hiding spot, and in the last game I saw everyone running around but you. So, I figured you were there. And i was right" She said so casually

"I love you" You said looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"I love you too" She replied giving you a warm kiss on the lips.

"can I still get little something you had planned?" She asked with her famous smirk on her lips.

"I thought you'd never ask"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if there is any mistakes lmk cause i cba to check for any

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍