Horror movie (S•J)

Warnings~ none I don't think
Words~ 664

Scarlett's POV  Tonight was one of the rare occasions where Y/n and I had a night to chill

Scarlett's POV 
Tonight was one of the rare occasions where Y/n and I had a night to chill. We are both actors and we were both currently filming for the new avengers movie. We both were classified as main characters. This meant we didn't have much free time. But like I said tonight was one of the rare occasions.

Working on the same movie as Y/n was great. We would both drive to set early in the morning after dropping Rose at one of our parents' houses, and then drive back picking Rose up on the way.

Now it was 9:27 pm. We both put Rose to bed after we ate our dinner and played with some toys, she's been asleep for about an hour and a half now. We had just finished doing some chores around the house, Y/n was tidying Rose's playroom and I was cleaning the kitchen.

Y/n was sat on the sofa waiting for me with a fluffy, purple blanket covering the bottom half of her body. I slumped down next to her wrapping my arm around her waist, placing my head on her chest. She already had Netflix on and was scrolling through different films.

While I let her pick the film I decided to scroll through social media to see what was going on. Once she picked what we were going to watch, she slightly nudged me. I didn't get a glimpse of the title of the movie but I didn't bother to ask.

Turns out it was 'The Nun'. Great a horror. I hate horror movies with a passion.

Y/n's POV
As the movie progressed, Scarlett's grip on my waist tightened. Honestly, she could've just asked to watch another movie and I would gladly change it. I don't understand why she didn't like horror. The thrill of shitting yourself is so fun.

A few minutes later we heard little footsteps come downstairs. I paused the movie as it was not the best choice for a 6-year-old to see. Rose opened the door to the living room sniffing. I'm guessing she had a nightmare.

"What's up bub?" Scarlett asked. She ran over to us and immediately climbed under the blanket and started crying again. "I h-had a nightmare" she sobbed. I was correct. I kissed the top of her head before asking, "What about?" 

"You and mama got taken by a horrible man" she replied looking up at me with red, puffy eyes. My heart broke for her. Scarlett picked her up at started to walk out the door. "Let's get you to bed. Yeah? And I promise to check for monsters" and with that, they were out of the room making their way up the stairs.

After ten minutes of waiting I get a notification. I pick my phone up and see I got a text from Scarlett.

Notification: IMessage
From: Scar <3
Hey, I'm really tired so I'm going to go to bed now. Hope that's ok with you xx

I smiled at the notification. She's not tired, she's scared. But of course, she won't admit that. I picked the remote up and turned the tv off and made my way to our bedroom.

I opened the door to none other than my gorgeous wife. "I thought you were tired?" I asked once I saw her watching a movie. "Did I say tired? I meant scared" she said giving me that smirk that made me feel things.

I took my hoodie off leaving me in my bra and pyjama shorts. I climbed into bed and laid on top of Scar. She wrapped her arms around my back and started drawing patterns. I kissed her neck as she sighed contently. I then removed my bra (because who sleeps with a bra, that's torture) and placed myself back on top of her.

She turned the tv off and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this was a little short as I didn't know what else to add.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in like  2 days, I got grounded :) but I'm not grounded anymore

I have to go back to school on the 9th and I really don't want to. I hate school with a passion and everyone in it.

Also if you liked both of my Instagram one-shots I have another one coming and I've done 20 photos, I just need to finish that off.

Can we take a moment to appreciate my marvel wall

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie🤍🤍