Clingy (S•J)

Words~ 1053
Warning~ the cutest thing ever

emilye0028   hope this makes up for that tiktok I tagged to in :)

No ones POV
Y/n woke up in the early hours of the morning wanting nothing more than to cuddle up with her mama. She stood up in her crib with her dummy hanging from the clip that was attached to her pyjama top. She called out for her mum but got no reply. Y/n may be 2 years old and very small but she knew how to get out of her crib.

She's seen her mum move the railing down multiple times before. So she did exactly what Scarlett has done in the past. The railing lowered enough so Y/n could easily climb the rest of the way out.

She waddled her way out of the room and into Scarlett's. Y/n was just about able to climb up into Scarlett's bed without any trouble. She placed her dummy back in her mouth and soon the room filled with small suckles. Y/n moved the covers enough so slip under them and so that she was on top of Scarlett. Y/n gently grabbed onto Scarlett's top and lifted it up. Luckily Y/n was small enough to fit, and Scarlett's top was slightly bigger than her.

She placed her head on Scarlett's chest and was able to hear her steady heartbeat, lulling her back to sleep.

Scarlett POV
I woke up a little after 8 o'clock in the morning and felt a small lump on my chest. I lifted up the covers to expect my daughter on top of me but she wasn't where I'd expect her to be. She was under my shirt. I lifted my shirt to see her hair sprawled out on my bare chest. What I failed to notice was her sucking on my chest, just above my boob. I gently lifted her head and prayed she didn't leave a mark. But of course. She did.

I woke her up after a few minutes of watching her peacefully sleep. All morning she wouldn't let go of me. I had to give her a little square of chocolate just so I could have a shower and get ready. Luckily no one was in a rush to film todays scenes because I, for sure, would've been late.

I got Y/n dressed in some leggings and a little T-shirt with some cute little shoes.

She wouldn't let go of me when I picked her up to walk out of my trailer. So I took her to the one person I knew she would want to cuddle. Flo.

When Y/n saw Flo she immediately started kicking her legs in excitement and when we were close enough she leant forward and reached for Flo. Florence took my daughter from me the gasped.

"Scarlett! Who gave you that hickey?" She asked, a smirk growing on her face.

I tried to pull my shirt up more but it just wouldn't. I looked around to see if anyone heard but no one did.

"Y/n did it in her sleep." I said as I looked at my 2 year old daughter who had now fallen asleep in Flo's arms. That girl can sleep for hours I swear.

——

I had just finished filming a scene with David and Rachel. Beforehand I asked Flo if she could watch Y/n for a little longer to which she agreed. Now that I had finished my scene for now I went to go find them.

When I found them in the cast's lounge area, Flo had her hand over her chest while she was watching Y/n play with her toys. I took a seat next to her and asked, "are you ok?"

She looked at me, smiled and replied with a hum. She's not the type of person to respond with a hum unless she's hiding something.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled the hand that was on her chest off. I started laughing almost immediately when I saw the purple bruise that was underneath.

"Looks like she got you too" I just about managed to say in between laughs.

"Shut up" she said with a straight face clearly not amused that a two year old gave her a hickey.

——

Soon, Flo and I had to go film a scene together so I had to ask either David or Rachel to watch Y/n. I picked her up and both David and Rachel were hanging out where we were about to film. I ask Rachel to keep an eye on her because when David is with Y/n, bad things happen. She's only 2 but she is very mischievous when she's with David.

I tried to hand her to Rachel but she wouldn't let go of me.

"Y/n can you go with Rachel for a little bit so mama can go film?" I whispered in her ear. She shook her head no and held on a little tighter.

"Baby, you need to go to Rachel because I have to go somewhere" I said once again trying to get her off me.

"I come with you" she stated.

"You can't I'm afraid. But I won't be gone for long I promise." She looked at me and then to Rachel then back to me. She slowly nodded her head and turned to Rachel reaching out for her. 

I thanked Rachel and headed over to film.

——

I've finished filming for today so I went to go get my daughter and bring her back to my trailer so we could cuddle up and watch some movies.

When I got there, Y/n was fast asleep on Rachel. Luckily she had a hoodie on so no hickeys for her. I scooped her into my arms hoping not to wake her. I thanked her once again and made my way back to my trailer.

We got into my trailer and I had to wake her up or else she wouldn't sleep tonight. She wasn't happy being woken up but as soon as I said we could cuddle and watch a movie she was back to being her normal happy self.

And that's how most days went for the next few days. Minus the hickeys. I had to wear tops that would cover most of my chest. Flo also did that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha this is part 69

I love my english tutor so much. She gave me a photo of gamora and told me to do a creative writing pe ice to describe the photo and I loved it.  

if you've sent a request and i haven't done it yet. i promise it's in my drafts and it will be done. i have a week off next week so hopefully i can get them done then.

i have nothing more to say.

have a good rest of the day/night