Tangled (S•J)

Words~723
Warning~ none ?

(Rose isn't biologically yours in this)

It was Saturday. Scarlett and I both had a day off so we decided to just have a chill day and not do anything. With both of us being busy all of the time we wanted a lie in but Rose decided to wake up up at 8am.

*7:56am*
The door handle to our shared room was twisted and the door opened. A small 6 year old made her way inside. "Wake up mama, wake up Y/n!" She jumped on top of both Scarlett and I, waking us up in the process. "Rose, go back to sleep. It's too early" I groaned at the blond who just woke me up at ridiculous o'clock.

"But the skies awake, so I'm awake" she dramatically flopped on the bed. I pulled her into my chest and started tickling her. "Stop! Stop!" She squealed. She was in a fit of laughter when I stopped. "Can we watch movies today?" She asked Scarlett with hope in her eyes. "Yes. What's movies do you want to watch?" She asked. "Tangled!" She shouted. "Inside voices please"

Tangled was my favourite movie. I could repeat it word for word without messing up I loved it that much. "Yes we most definitely can watch Tangled"

We all got out of bed and made our way to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Once our stomachs were filled we went to the living room and snuggled up on the sofa. Scarlett and I sat next to each other with Rose in Scarlett's lap. I picked up the tv remote and put on Disney+ (pretty ironic if you ask me) I scrolled through looking for 'Tangled'

As the movie played we sang along to each and every song that came along. Well Scarlett did sometimes, she was mostly recording Rose and I singing and sometimes dancing.

*timeskip*

It was now lunchtime and Scarlett was in the kitchen making lunch for us. Scarlett wanted Rose and I to spend more time together. She's not biologically mine but I still love her as if she were. Rose, at first, was really shy. She would always keep to herself. But one day Scarlett had to stay late filming, so I had to pick Rose up from school and take her home. Ever since then she opened up to me more.

We were playing catch outside in the garden. I accidentally threw the ball too far and it went past Rose. She ran fast after it. When she was almost there she tripped. As most children do she started crying. The shock of falling over makes them think that they are hurt badly. Most of the time it's just a scratch or a bruise but because they are children they like to exaggerate.

I ran over to her and bent down, immediately searching her body for any visible injuries. "What hurts?" I asked when I saw no cuts. "My ankle!" She cried. I looked at both her ankles and there was nothing there. She could of twisted it. "You need to sing the song" I was confused at what she was trying to get at. I was thinking of all the possible songs she could be talking about until I realised she meant the song Rapunzel sings to heal people. I placed my hand on her ankle and started to sing

Flower gleam and glow
Let your powers shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

"All better!" She shouted before standing up. Scarlett then called us in to eat. As we walked in Rose insisted on telling Scarlett about my 'magical powers' as she now calls them.

"Mama! I fell over and hurt my ankle and Y/n healed me! She sung the song Rapunzel sings to heal and now it doesn't hurt!" She rambled on. "Oh wow! I'm glad you're ok now" Scarlett said enthusiastically.

"I guess I just have magical hands" I shrugged. "Yes. You. Do." She smirked. I covered Rose' ears "Scarlett!" I scolded. "What?" She replied innocently, I rolled my eyes at my childish girlfriend.

We then ate our lunch as one little, happy family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I was watching Tangled and this popped into my head and I thought it was super cute.

Rant: i literally started my period last night and I'm now on holiday. IM ON MY PERIOD ON HOLIDAY!! I'm not happy 🙄

Anyways. How is everyone?

My family have gone out and left me. I swear they hate me haha it's ok I don't even care I hate them just as much.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍