Caught

Wanda and Y/n have been dating for a few months now and Natasha still doesn't know

Wanda and Y/n have been dating for a few months now and Natasha still doesn't know. It's not that Y/n doesn't want to tell her, she just don't know how to.

"Just say, 'me and Wanda are dating' then leave the room. Simple as that" Wanda said with a chuckle. Y/n groaned as she dramatically flopped on her bed. Wanda got off Y/n's bean bag to come sit in the bed with her.

"I can't do that. She'll probably have millions of questions to ask!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Then answer them" Wanda stated as if it were the most obvious thing.

"You're no help" Y/n huffed annoyed at her girlfriend but not enough to actually be mad.

"You love me though" Wanda smirked as she grabbed the back of Y/n's neck, moving to straddle her. Wanda placed her lips on Y/n's and began kissing her, their lips moulded together perfectly.

Just as the kiss was about to go further they got interrupted.

"Hey Y/n I got your-" Nat cut herself off when she walked in her daughters room only to see her making out with Wanda. Upon seeing such thing, she left and shut the door without saying another word.

"Shit" both women said out loud. Y/n gracefully pushed Wanda off her lap and ran to the door. It swung open and she saw her mum walking down the hall.

"Mama! Wait!" She called out. Natasha stopped in her tracks and turned to face Y/n.

"Care to explain what I just saw?" There was a slight tease to her tone and the smirk on her face told Y/n that she wasn't mad.

"We'll I think we both know what you just saw." Y/n replied sheepishly.

"We'll I'm happy for you. Does Wanda need the 'you break my daughters heart, I'll break you' talk?" She questioned as her head tilted to the side.

"No!" Y/n said a bit too quickly, making Natasha laugh. "Just," She took a deep breath before continuing, "Please don't tell aunt Lena. I don't even want to know what she'll say to Wanda."

"I won't, I won't" Nat put her hands up in surrender before speaking again. "You know you'll have to tell Yelena at some point, right?" And as if it were perfectly timed the blonde walked around the corner.

"Tell me what?" Her accent thick.

Y/n groaned as she covered her face in her hands. She looked at her mother, silently pleading for her to help. Natasha simply shrugged in response.

"If I tell you, you promise not to go crazy?" The blonde looked at you sceptically.

"I promise"

"Me and Wanda are dating" Y/n wanted to take up Wanda's advice and just run back to her room where she could cuddle up with the witch for the rest of the day, but she didn't.

"Ok" her simple response confused both Y/n and Natasha.

"Ok? That's all you're going to say?"

"I mean, if she ever hurts you in any way, she'll get it back twice as bad. But other than that, as long as you're happy, I am." Yelena smiled at the end, bringing her niece into a hug.

"Thanks guys, I'm gonna go now" Y/n said as she started making her way to her room but a voice called out before she got to the door,

"No fucking!" Natasha shouted out, making the blonde next to her roll on the floor with laughter.

"Mum!" Y/n groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't too bad.

⚠️go like my tiktok please and thank you - milliekingwell.xox ⚠️

Have a good rest of the day/night.

~Millie 🤍🤍