Day off

Warnings~ throwing up if that is one ?🤷‍♀️
Words~764 my longest one yet
Summary ~ your sick,Haha shame
Flufffffffffff :)

Nat's POV
It's 7am and I slowly wake up. Looking to my left I see my beautiful y/h/c girlfriend, she looks so peaceful yet quite pale, but I just shrug it of not worrying too much. I slowly sat up and grabbed my book of my bedside table and start to read as I have a few hours until I need to actually get up.

*30 minutes later*

Out of the corner of my eye I see Y/n start to stir, she opens her eyes and blinks a few times to trying to adjust to the sunlight shining through the window.
"Morning babe" she says, her voice broken and croaky.
"printsessa(princess)... are you ok?" I asked slightly more concerned than I was before. " you look pale and your voice is all weird" I added, she looked at me confused before replying
"I'm good" then smiled.
I wasn't buying it but I wasn't going to say anything, so I set the book back on the bed side table and got out of bed making my way to the bathroom. I stopped before entering and turned around looking at Y/n,
" I'm taking a shower, wanna join?"
She thought for a moment,
"umm I think I'm going to pass today, I'll probably just take a bath later or something."

Ok that's weird she never passes up on a shower with me.

I walk into the bathroom and take my hair out of the braid it's been in and start to brush it. Next thing I know
Y/n bursts through the door and lifts up the toilet lid and starts throwing up

Y/n's POV
As I'm throwing up I feel Nat come and sit next to me and hold my hair back in a ponytail and starts gently rubbing my back.
"That's it babe, get it all out" she says in a calm tone.

Once I'm done I sit down on the floor and start silently crying, I hate throwing up, it's disgusting. Nat comes and hugs me as I'm crying into her shoulder. She whispers "I'm taking the day off " And gives you a kiss on the head. I feel bad that she's taking the day off so I whisper back "Nat you don't hav-" I'm cut off as she pulls out her phone to call Tony, telling him she's not working today.

Nats POV
"Let's get you back to bed and I'll get you some medicine, ok?" She looks up at me with red puffy eyes and nods.

God she melts my heart.

We slowly got up and walked back to our bed, she got under the covers and almost went back to sleep. I told her to wait there because I was going to get medicine and I would be back very quickly.

I walked into the kitchen and saw the team eating breakfast.

No ones POV

"Lady Natasha are you alright ? You never take the day off" Thor asked

" Thor's right Nat, are you ok?" Steve asked growing concern for his friend.

"I'm fine, y/n is sick so I'm taking care of her today" Nat replied as she went over to the medicine cabinet.

"Aww look at Nat being a softie" tony teased the redhead

" shut up or I swear to god I'll-" Nat was cut off by her girlfriend walking into the kitchen with a tired smile.
"Babe I thought I told you to stay in bed" Nat frowns.

"You were taking too long" Y/n replied, voice still croaky from the dry throat she had.

"How did Nat change mood in like 0.5 seconds?" Tony asked Wanda in shock.

"It's called love, dipshit" Wanda replied laughing.

Nats POV
"let get you back to bed" I said to my zombie looking girlfriend. I know that's mean but she did look rough.

As we were walking out I heard Tony say " she's gone all soft" so I stuck my middle finger up at him earning a few laughs from everyone.

Thor shouts " BYE LADY Y/N, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON" she turned around and smiled.

Once we got into our room she sat down in bed and I handed her some medicine and she took it and went back to sleep, I just hoped that she felt better soon.

I kissed her head, "night y/n/n, I love you"

"I love you too softie." She teased back
I chuckled quietly knowing that she was feeling a little better already.

Would you look at that another part, this is a little longer :)
Hope you guys have a good rest of the day/night 🤍🤍