Russian

Warnings~none
Words~ 337
(You can speak Russian in this)

Y/n's POV
It was Sunday morning and I was in my pyjamas cooking breakfast for all the avengers. My playlist was playing in the background and I was swaying and humming to the words. Tony, Steve, Thor, Wanda, Vision, Bucky and Clint were all spread out in the living area of the compound doing their normal morning activities.

"Morning, Y/n, Wanda and the rest of you I guess" Nat said walking into the living room.

"Morning!" I replied happily, the boys just mumbled in response.

"vkusno pakhnet" (smells good)Nat whispered in my ear as she wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing my cheek in the process.

"Spasibo, dorogaya" (thank you darling) I replied as I started playing up everyone's breakfast.

Everyone was eating peacefully, in their own conversations. I was just listening in and minding my own business when Nat started talking.

Toni razdrazhayet (Tony is being annoying) she said to me which cause me to giggle a little.

kogda on ne (when is he not) I replied still laughing a little

Most people's conversations were coming to and end as they are breakfast, most people were listening to us speak Russian to one another.

ya tochno znayu. On ne otpustit svoye ego ni na sekundu. (I know right he won't let go of his ego for one second.

That caused Nat to laugh and everyone else to be confused.

No ones POV
Tony thought that Nat and Y/n were up to something as they only ever speak Russian when talking about people.

"Care to translate ladies ?" Tony asked the two. Nat and Y/n looked at each other in the eye and bursted out laughing. Tony raised an eyebrow and sighed at the two children giggling in front of him.

"Umm... not really" Y/n replied trying to stop laughing.

Tony took a deep breathe before continuing. "Who were you talking about ?" He said annoyed.

"No one." Nat said way too quickly.

I don't know what else to add to this so I'm gonna end it here

Umm so I had to go home from school today as I couldn't stop crying after watching black widow last night so that's just great.

Thanks so much for 6k reads it means a lot <3

(This is not the part I was meant to upload yesterday, the other part isn't done yet but I'll try to get it done ASAP.)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍