Drunk

Warnings~ mention of alcohol? Mention of suicide but not really
Words~ 757

Nat's POV It was Saturday night and everyone was gathered at one of Tony Starks famous party's

Nat's POV
It was Saturday night and everyone was gathered at one of Tony Starks famous party's. I can't remember what we were celebrating. Hell, I don't even think we were celebrating anything, Tony will throw a party whenever he wants.

I never drink much as I always have to look after my girlfriend. That girl can drink for the world I swear. I'm always the one to tell her to slow down or stop drinking when I think it gets too much. But today was slightly different.

I had been talking to some of Tony's guests for quite some time now. When I left Y/n she was already quite drunk. I had told her I would be back in a few minutes... but that was around two hours ago. I was so caught up in the conversation that I completely forgot about my girlfriend. I looked around the room and saw she was on the sofa with a few avengers laughing away.

The conversation had come to an end and I excused myself to leave. I walked over to my girlfriend and sat next to her. "Hey babe" I said giving her a kiss on the lips. "Hey" she replied, I could smell the alcohol in her breath. It smelt like vodka and Malibu (Malibu is the best)

"You've had enough to drink. Let's get you to bed, it's late." I said taking her drink out of her hand and placing it on the coffee table. "Wow jeez you could at least ask me on a date first" she slurred, everyone who heard just laughed. "Y/n we're dating moya lyubov" I chuckled myself.

"Ooo speak more Russian! That's sooooo hot" she said. "Maybe later, but for now we're going to bed." I said picking her up bridal style. "Stopppp I have a girlfriend. An-and she'll beat you up if she sees you with me." She said as we made our way out of the party. I laughed as I carried her back to our room.

Once we got there I put her down gently on the bed and went to our closet to get a change of clothes for both of us. As I walked out of the closet she glared at me. "I've just texted my girlfriend that some other girl has taken me to her bedroom." As she said that I felt my back pocket buzz. I pulled out my phone to look at the notification

Notification : iMessage
From wifey <3
Some girl took me to her bedroom. I need you to beat her up.

I smiled at the notification before putting my phone on my bedside table.

"Can you lift your arms please?" I asked her. She started to lift her arms before quickly retracting them back to her sides. "You can't do that! Like I said I have a girlfriend" she slurred once more. I sighed and sat down on the bed. "Y/n. I am your girlfriend. We've been dating for 3 years now." I said like I was talking to a child.

She pondered for a moment before saying, "tell me something only my girlfriend would know" she said. "Easy. You had a pet hamster called Barry and he escaped his cage, climbed up the curtains and jumped out the window" I said recalling the time she told me about how her hamster committed suicide. (Fun fact this actually happened to my pet hamster.)

"Ok you might be my girlfriend" the room fell in silence before she suddenly gasped. "What?" I asked concerned. "What if you held my girlfriend hostage and told her to tell you everything she knows about me." She said. "Babe let's just get into some comfy clothes and go sleep." I said calmly. She nodded and started to undress. She was only wearing her bra and underwear when she flopped on the bed and got under the covers.

"You don't want to wear comfy pjs ?" I asked holding up her favourite pyjamas. She closed her eyes and mumbled out a 'no thank you'. I put on a oversized shirt and kept my underwear on. I slipped under the covers and pulled Y/n into me so I could be her big spoon.

"You know I'm still not convinced you're my girlfriend" she mumbled sleepily. And with that we both fell asleep.

Y/n obviously had a pounding headache in the morning. With the amount of alcohol she consumed I'm not surprised.

Just a short one for today.

Leave requests, either comment or dm me <3

Omfg this weather is so annoying. Like don't get me wrong the sun is amazing but when your in school and it's like 30 degrees it's not so amazing.

I didn't have to do my English exam today... but I have it tomorrow :(

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍