Horror movie

Warnings~ none I don't think
Words~834

dedicated to wifey <3
This is going to be short (apologies)

dedicated to wifey <3 This is going to be short (apologies)

Nat's POV
Tonight Y/n and I decided to have a movie night. It was Friday night so it was a perfect night to have one. Earlier we went to the shops and brought a bunch of snacks. We got; chocolates, sweets, some crisps and a few drinks.

After dinner, Y/n and I went straight up to our room. We grabbed all the blankets we had and dumped them on the bed as well as all of our snacks and drinks. I flopped down on the bed as Y/n got changed. She came out of the bathroom in one of my t-shirts and some black shorts. She is so beautiful and I'm glad I get to call her mine.

On movie nights, I would normally pick the first movie and then Y/n would pick the second. I decided to pick a horror. Y/n would only watch horror if I were there to 'protect her' as she liked to call it. It was cute. She always tells me how she feels safe in my arms. Out of all the horror movies to choose from but I chose The Conjuring.

I didn't think it was that scary. The jump scares weren't bad at all. If anything I picked a nice horror.

"Really?" she asked not looking amused. "What, it's my choice and you said, and I quote, 'ill only watch a horror if you have your arms around me to protect me'"

"Fine, but only cause I love you," she said kissing me on the neck. *cough* "whipped"*cough* I teased her. She playfully hit my arm before replying, "I am not!" she exclaimed. That made me laugh. She was 100% whipped. "Sure dorogoy, sure"

As we watched the movie, her grip around my waist tightened. That girl has some muscles on her. Any tighter and I will pop. I gently rub her back up and down for comfort. Every time you can tell there's going to be a jumpscare, she would turn her head in my neck and her heart rate increased even though she couldn't see it. I laughed slightly under my breath.

It's pretty funny because she's an avenger. She fights aliens that are real. These stupid 'haunted' movies aren't real and she's more scared of them.

Soon the movie was over and as the credits started rolling she let out a heavy sigh. "I am never watching a horror movie again!" She cried out. I hummed in response, pulling her into a hug before we started watching her choice of movie. Of course, the category was comedy.

*time skip to 3 am*

Y/n POV
Nat fell asleep a few hours ago but I just couldn't. That movie freaked me out. My throat was dry so I pulled out of Nat's arms to grab the water on my bedside table. Of course the glass was empty. I looked over to Nat's bedside table, she didn't even have a glass. I couldn't just wait till the morning to get a drink, my mouth felt like the Sahara desert.

I was way too scared to go to the kitchen by myself so I had to wake Nat up. I gently shook her shoulder in attempt not to startle her. "Nat" I whispered. She didn't move. "Nat!" I whisper yelled, shaking her a little harder and she woke up. "You ok?" She didn't open her eyes, her voice was raspy. "I need a drink but my glass is empty" she peeled back her eyelids and looked at me. "The kitchen is not far away, go get one," she said.

"I need you to come with me" I whispered, embarrassed that an avenger like me was scared a monster was going to come to get me. "Why?" She asked. Why?!? I just watched a traumatising movie and you expect me to be fine with it. Of course I'm fucking not! 

"I... I'm scared. Can you come with me?" I murmured. She started to laugh quietly. "Ugh fine you big baby." She teased. That was meaning totally unnecessary! "Whatever" I rolled my eyes, too tired to make a comment back. She got up out of bed and held her arms out to me. I got up and jumped on her, wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. Like a koala. She carried me to the kitchen, not letting me go once.

Once we got my drink we went back to our room. She placed the half-filled glass on her bedside table and lied down on the bed. She pulled the covers over us and kissed me on my head. "Try and go sleep now. No ones going to get you. And if they do, they'll have to go through me" she said which made me laugh.

Soon I fell asleep in the arms of my beautiful Russian girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you guys are lucky with the updates.

i can't decide if these actually make sense. like i'll read it and it seems fine to me but because i'm not the smartest person in the world i don't think it's good. but anyways people still read it and i'm great full.

IM DOING A ON WATER OBSTACLE COURSE THING TOMORROW AND IM EXCITED

i'm hungry 😋

i have nothing else to say, i hoped you liked this

Have a good rest of the day/nigh

~Millie 🤍🤍