Presents

mummy- Y/n
mama-Nat

mummy- Y/nmama-Nat

*5 am*

Aurora woke up too early in the morning. The 4 year old got out of her bed -making sure she had her favourite teddy with her- and made her way to her mums' room. Her little feet padding on the floor was the only thing heard in the Romanoff's house.

She was just about able to open the door to yours and Natasha's room. She climbed up onto the bed and began shaking you awake.

"Mummy! Santa's been!" The little girl whisper-shouted. You woke up to her on your chest. Your eyes slowly peeled open only to be met with your 4 year old right in front of your face.

Looking to your left you saw the clock read 5:10am. On your right was your wife of 7 years cuddled into your side while she peacefully slept.

"Baby, it's too early. Let's sleep for a little bit longer." You whispered. Aurora let a small, frustrated huff leave her lips before she let you move her small body in between her two mums. You reached over to your nightstand and grabbed a small dummy, slipping it into her mouth. You gave her head a small kiss and she drifted off to sleep.

*7am*

You woke up again to your daughter on your chest, only this time Natasha was awake too. Your eyes fluttered open and you smiled at the sight in front of you. Your beautiful baby girl had a beige onesie with a cute little reign deer on it, and her dummy was matching. Natasha had Santa pyjamas on and you had elf pjs on.

"We need to open presents!" She exclaimed excitedly. Natasha scooped the small girl in her arms and began heading out the door, you following behind.

When the three of you got downstairs, Aurora squealed in excitement. Natasha sat down with Aurora while you went and got drinks for everyone. You made a coffee for Natasha, a hot chocolate for yourself and then made a warm bottle of milk for Aurora. You placed the two hot drinks on the small coffee table and handed Natasha the bottle. She shifted her daughter in her arms so that she was lying across Nat with her head in the crook of her arm.

Nat began feeding Aurora the bottle and she was drinking it very quickly. "Slow down baby. The presents aren't going anywhere" Nat said with a chuckle.

Soon after she finished her bottle, she began opening presents. She would rip off the wrapping paper to reveal what she got. After every present, she would get up and hug both you and Natasha.

Once all the presents were opened we all started getting ready for the day. You bathed Aurora while Nat tidied downstairs. You were going over Melina's house for Christmas lunch. Aurora was just excited about the presents she would get from Yelena. She tends to spoil Aurora especially on birthdays and Christmas' because she's the only niece she has. Melina and Alexei normally Spoil her too but not as much as Yelena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep the Christmas requests coming because I love writing them. (I still have a few in my drafts)

Have a good rest of the day/night

-Millie 🤍🤍