Prank

Words~ 958
Warning~ mention of abuse but not really in that way

No ones pov
Today was the day Y/n thought it was a good idea to prank Natasha.

It started the moment she woke up. Nat stirred awake immediately looking for her human radiator but found nothing but empty sheets. Y/n had woken up before Nat did. She went to the nearest coffee shop and ordered a large coffee and a chocolate muffin. She sat in the small café for a little while reading 'little women'.

Y/n had no reason to ignore Natasha she simply just thought it would be funny. She woke up earlier than Nat to start the prank off.

When Nat woke up to an empty bed, she checked her phone and nightstand for the reason as to why. She unlocked her phone and began texting.

Y/n was half way through the page when her phone buzzed. She made a mental note on where she was on the page and looked down at her phone.

iMessage
From Tasha 🩰:
Hey babe, where are you ? I'm cold and want to cuddle :( x

She was lucky Nat wasn't there because she couldn't stop the massive smile growing on her face. Y/n put her phone back down and continued reading, picking up from where she left off.

A few hours later Y/n decided she should go do something else. She paid for the drinks and food and left.

Y/n's pov
While I was driving home I got multiple messages from Natasha

iMessage
From Tasha 🩰:
Where are you ??

iMessage
From Tasha 🩰:
Are you ok ?!?

iMessage
From Tasha 🩰:
Y/N!!!!

iMessage
From Tasha 🩰:
Helloooooo ?

I had to ignore them all if I were to go through with this prank. I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. As I walked through the door Natasha was waiting for me. She immediately got up and started asking me all kinds of questions like 'where were you' and 'how come you didn't text me'.

She pulled me into a hug but I shrugged her off and proceeded to walk upstairs. Nat was quick to follow me upstairs. I grabbed a change of clothes and walked into the bathroom locking the door because I knew Nat would happily shower with me. I set my clothes on the side and started the shower. The door handle started to jiggle with Nat's attempt to get in.

"You really locked the door!" She groaned. "That's not fair. We always shower together!" I had to cover my mouth to stifle my laughs. This is going to be very hard.

"This is torture Y/n! You're practically abusing your girlfriend!" She huffed. I rolled my eyes as she was such a child at times. Most people saw her as a badass spy but to me, she was just Natasha. Loving, caring, and quite honestly the best girlfriend anyone could ask for.

Throughout my shower, Nat wouldn't stop trying to get in. Once I was changed I opened the door to her sat outside, once again waiting for me.

"Oh thank god! I was about to kick the door down!" She sighed in relief. She got up and immediately went over to me. I kept my eyes anywhere but hers. The moment I looked at her I would break.

"What have I done? Please tell me, I'll fix it." She said as she tried to get me to look her in the eyes. "It's not your birthday today, it's not our anniversary, it's just Saturday ' she mumbled to herself. Ok now I felt bed. But as they say, the show must go on.

I walked out of our room and made my way to the living room. I grabbed the blanket Nat got me for Christmas one time and pulled it over my lap. I grabbed the remote and put on a random movie.

Nat didn't come down at all during that movie which was odd but I didn't think anything of it and started the next movie. Half way through it Nat came downstairs. I assume she had a shower because her hair was wet and she was in new clothes. She had a blanket wrapped around her small body. She came and sat next to me wrapping her arms around me.

"I gave you some time alone, can you tell me why you're mad at me now?" She asked softly. That was it. I couldn't let her think I was mad at her. I looked down at her and started smiling slightly.

"I'm not mad at you" I said simply. She looked at me waiting for me to continue. "It was a prank" her face fell and she got up. She walked out of the room shouting "You're sleeping in the sofa tonight!" 

Well shit. That backfired.

"No! Nat please! I'm sorry!" I shouted back flowing her.

The rest of the day was spent trying to make it up to her but I couldn't. The sofa it was.

*2am*

Nat's POV
I couldn't sleep. As much as Y/n pissed me off by ignoring me for no reason today, I couldn't stay mad at her. I also couldn't sleep without her.

I got up from our bed and made my way downstairs. Y/n was sleeping peacefully on the sofa, mouth open and snoring slightly.

I was going to wake her up and bring her to bed but I didn't. I simply lifted her up and carried her upstairs. She stirred awake when I was walking upstairs. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Shh go back to sleep" I whispered.

I placed her in bed and got in after, placing my head in the crook of her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk why I did this but it's cute ig.

I wrote this while watching endgame. I skipped through the vormir scene. Just saving the tears for another day ig 🤷‍♀️

I booked tickets for venom. I'm watching it the day it comes out.

I wasn't joking when I said we were messing rocks

I wasn't joking when I said we were messing rocks. It was not fun

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍