Red Room

Warnings~swearing and black widow spoilers ig ?
Words~982

Nat's POVMe, Yelena and Y/n have gone on a mission to the Red Room to end it for all this time

Nat's POV
Me, Yelena and Y/n have gone on a mission to the Red Room to end it for all this time. We had split up. I went to find Dreykov, wipe all the data he had on the widows and finally kill him.

Y/n's POV
I went in a different direction to my girlfriend and best friend. My job was to find the widows and notify Yelena, who was getting the vials, and we would then expose them to the antidote and get them out of there.

I was walking through the hallways when a guard had caught me. I immediately started fighting him, everything happening so quickly. As a matter of fact, so quickly that the next thing I know I was injected with something. My mind immediately went blank.

"ubey yeye" (kill her) he said. I nodded and started walking to where the redhead was.

"Y/n I have the vials, where are you?" I heard in my ear. I took out the earpiece, dropped it on the floor and crushed it. I carried on walking to where the ex assassin was.

Dreykov exited his office and mumbled in my ear, "don't leave until she's dead" I nodded my head and walked in. She was on the floor panting, clearly weak. Or so I thought.

"Y/n, where are the widows? Where's Yelena?" She asked.

Nats POV
Y/n didn't have any facial expression on her face. "Who's Y/n?" She asked. I started to get up, limping over to Dreykovs desk and started wiping all the information. Drevkov hadn't realised he dropped his ring when I hit him to the floor. His ring was the key I needed to access all the data.

"You're joking right?" I asked. She came over to me and snatched the ring off me. "Umm we kinda need that ring you know" I stated. "You're not doing anything with this." She said. 'Ok now I'm confused' I thought.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing?" I asked he as she logged out of the data. "I'm doing what's right" she argued. I snatched the ring back. "No you're not" I argued back. Straight away she punched me in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at her.

"Y/n's been injected with some type of serum" Yelena said through comms. "You could've told me sooner!" I said annoyed.

She started attacking me. 'This is just great' i thought to myself. I didn't want to fight my girlfriend, even if she's under mind control.

She was throwing some pretty hard punches and not going lie, she's pretty good. But I shouldn't be thinking that right now.

"Yelena I need one of the vials!" I yelled as I swiped my foot under hers making her fall to the ground. I pinned her down but she didn't stop trying, she was squirming in my grasp. Like when she has a nightmare, I have to pin her down on the bed and wake her up to calm her down.

No ones POV
Yelena had burst through the door. She saw Nat had Y/n pinned on the floor. She ran over to both of them and smashed the vial on the floor making it break. The vial made a red cloud in the air, which made Y/n stop squirming. She kept blinking repeatedly, adjusting back to her normal self.

"Nat? Why am I on the floor?" Y/n asked. Nat immediately smiled and leant over to kiss Y/n passionately. "Get a room" Yelena said while fake gaging. Y/n and Nat playfully rolled their eyes at the younger assassin.

"Can I have the ring my love?" Nat asked. Y/n handed the redhead Dreykovs ring and she stood up, and went over to the desk, getting rid of all the data.

Once that was done Nat, Y/n and Yelena went to find Dreykov. He, and 8 other agents were getting on a plane. Yelena ran towards the plane and jumped on top.

"Yelena!" Y/n shouted. "Don't do it!" Nat continued for her.

"This was fun!" The blonde shouted while smiling. She got out her batons and stuck the two ends together, she twisted it slightly and the batons extended. She took a deep breath the proceeded to stick the baton into the planes engine. (Idk what their actually called but you should know what I mean)

The plane immediately blew up sending Yelena flying backwards. "No!" Both Nat and Y/n yelled at the same time.

The whole red room had blown up and started to fall to the ground. Y/n and Nat grabbed a parachute each and an extra one for Yelena. Nat jumped off the falling building and looked for her younger sister, Y/n doing the exact same.

Nat had managed to get to the falling Yelena and put the extra parachute on her. She pulled the handle on the side for her and Yelena's parachute went up. Nat and Y/n both pulled theirs also.

Nat had landed safely on the ground. She looked around for her sister and girlfriend. "Yelena! Y/n!" She shouted. Nothing. She ran up a big piece of fallen building to get a higher point of view. She saw her younger sister laying on the floor with her eyes closed.

She ran over and cupped her cheeks, she slowly started to open her eyes. "we're both upside down" she said in her thick Russian accent. Nat smiled and laughed a little.

Y/n had just landed from her parachute, took it off and immediately ran for her girlfriend and best friend.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked. They both smiled as a reply

Soon enough the the three of them made their way over to the Quinjet and headed home to get sewed, bandaged and cleaned up.

Ok so I had no idea what to really do with this so I hope it's ok :)

Leave requests and feel free to follow

Omg i am DYING in this uk weather. It's boiling.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍