Chapter 55

I woke up the next morning and got changed into the clothes I put in the washing machine the night before. I walked into the bar room and there sat Shigiraki.

He sat on the sofa watching T.V. I furrowed my brows at the emptiness of the room but paid no mind to it as I got a cup of Ramen out of the cupboard.

I boiled the kettle and added hot water to the Ramen. It smelled delicious and I sighed deeply at the nostalgic smell of the familiar scent.

Me and my dad used to go out to eat Ramen alot. It was like a family tradition. Every time I achieved something, whether it was big or small, he would take me to get spicy Ramen.

I smiled at the fond memories of our conversations and walks in the park. I missed him alot. I felt slight hurt as I thought of him though.

He had been lying to me my whole life. I wasn't his daughter. I mean he was my dad but was I really his daughter? Or was I just another mission to him, someone he pittied.

I frowned at the thought but shook it off as I walked to the couch. Shigiraki must have noticed me before because his eyes didn't stray from the T.V screen.

I slumped into the sofa next to him and focused on the T.V too. It was playing a cooking show and I quirked a brow at the choice of show but shrugged it off.

I ate my Ramen in peace and after a few minutes Shigiraki turned to me. "How did you sleep?" He asked. I shrugged, "I slept...ok." I said looking down at my Ramen.

The truth was, I had the worst sleep of my life. The image of Katsuki being killed flashed in my mind from my dream. Only it wasn't just a dream, that actually happened.

He hummed and looked back to the screen. I was slightly on edge as I was given the perfect opportunity to kill him but I decided I couldn't. Not only was that un-hero like but also against my morals.

A few minutes later Touya walked into the room. I got up and walked to get another bowl of Ramen. I was hungry from the 3 days of starvation I went through.

Touya sat at the bar as I made my Ramen. "Morning." I smiled a little. "Morning Jellybean." He said with a small yawn. I saw Shigiraki turn his head a bit in our direction at the nickname. I decided to let it be and not say anything.

I chuckled inwardly at Touya's current appearance. He had very much obviously just rolled out of bed. His hair was even more disheveled than it's usual appearance.

He had PJ'S on and his eyes were quite drowsy looking. "What you making?" He asked rubbing his eyes a little. "Ramen." I said picking my bowl up and walking to the couch.

I sat in my previous spot next to Shigiraki. I heard Touya follow me and he sat in the arm chair. He looked at me quizzically as I sat next to Shigiraki but I just shook my head as I ate my Ramen. I ate in quiet and after a few seconds Shigiraki spoke.

"I want some." He said looking at my bowl of Ramen. I stopped mid-bite, "Excuse you?" I asked with noodles hanging out of my mouth.

"You heard me. Give it to me." He demanded. I narrowed my eyes at his demand and slurped up the noodles that were hanging out my mouth.

"Make your own asshole." I said with a frown on my face. "No, I want yours." He stated like a fucking baby. "How about no." I retorted. "It's my house." He stated crossing his arms.

"Does it look like I give a flying fuck?" I asked leaning on the armrest. "Give. It. To. Me." He scowled. "Make me bitch." I challenged. He lunged at me to grab my bowl and before I could teleport he took my bowl out of my hands.

"Hey! Give that back asshole!" I shouted. He smirked and ate a bite in front of my face. "That was a bad move." Touya whispered scrolling through his phone.