Chapter 52

I cried for a good 5 minutes until I was out of tears again. Dabi or should I say, Touya sighed and wiped the tears off my cheeks with his thumb.

He went to get me some more water and walked back, kneeling back down, "Drink." He said. I sniffed and nodded gulping down the entire cup.

When I was done he put the cup back down and looked at me. It was quiet for awhile until he broke it, "I'm sorry." He said.

I quirked a brow, "Why are you sorry?" I asked. He sighed, "There's alot of things I'm sorry for but I think the main one is faking my death and becoming a villain." He said sadly.

I shook my head, "Don't be." He looked at me shocked, "What do you mean?" He asked. I looked down, "I dont blame you. I mean Enji really fucked you up as a kid. You're just a little broken is all." I said softly.

He smiled a little, "Look who's talking." He chuckled. I smiled a sad smile, "You're right. I mean Shigirakis right too, I have nothing left, I may aswell become a villain." I said frowning with tears in my eyes.

"No." He said. I looked at him a bit confused, "What do you mean?" I asked. "I won't let you." He paused.

"Y/N you're such a good person and you don't deserve all of this shit. I won't let you make the same mistake I did." He said wiping away a stray tear that escaped my eye.

"But Katsuki is dead. I can't live without him." I choked a few tears escaping my eyes. He looked at me with empathy in his eyes. "I'm sorry for that too." He said looking down.

I looked at him, "It's not your fault he died. It's my asshole of a villain father who took his life." I said gritting my teeth in anger.

"I promise I didn't know he was your blood dad. I found out at the same time as you." He said. I smiled a sad smile, "I believe you Toto." I said.

"I wish I could have saved him." I said in pain. It was silent for awhile until he spoke, "What if you can." He said. I looked up at him, "He's dead Touya." I said a tear falling out my eye.

"You're right, he is. But don't you have the same quirk as All for One." He said. I furrowed my brows, "No quirk can bring someone back from the dead." I said glumly.

"I saw you in the woods at your camp trip. You have that quirk that makes you invincible." He said. So it was him that I felt watching me. I furrowed my brows and tried to think of the quirk he meant.

"Do you mean Rewind?" I asked. He shrugged, "I dont know the name of it but you were Rewinding trees after you exploded them with your blasts." He said.

"Maybe you can Rewind him back to life." He suggested. I thought about it for a second and then my eyes widened, "You're right, I can." I gasped.

"But I only have 24 hours after his death for me to be able to do it. If it goes over that it won't work." I said remembering what Aizawa informed me about.

Touya nodded and grabbed the chain that was tying me to the chair. He heated his hand up and it exploded from the heat. He did the same to the chain around my ankles.

After he was done he stepped back and gave me his hand. I accepted it and he pulled me off the chair. I stumbled a bit but he grabbed me by my hood before I could hit the floor.

He pulled me up and I stood. "Thanks." I mumbled. "Clumsy as ever." He smirked. I shook my head in amusement. "How do we get to Katsuki?" I asked him.

He smirked, "Try using your quirk." He said. I furrowed my brows and tried teleporting behind him. And I did just that. He turned around and smirked.

"H-How?" I asked in shock. "Didn't you inject me with a temporary quirk canceling serum?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah I did on Shigiraki's orders but the granola bar I gave you cancels it out." He said.