Chapter 48

All was lost the night of the attack. The villains had won and Class 1-A had 7 unharmed, 13 injured or knocked out and the saddest part that no one could comprehend, was that 2 were missing.

As Todoroki's best friend was being taken through the portal he saw the sadness and guilt in her eyes. He of all people knew that she would blame herself for this.

When the portal closed and left no trace behind, Todoroki and Midoriya fell to their knees. The pain the two boys felt at that moment was beyond describable.

A single tear fell from Todoroki's eye. Midoriya had the moment in replay in his mind. If only he would have been stronger he wouldn't have lost his childhood friend and the girl he felt was his sister.

He let out a strangled cry, he felt a lump in his throught and he felt many emotions but at the same time he felt numb. It was as if a part of him had be ripped away from him.

He fell to the ground and let out a heart wrenching sob. The two boys felt sorrow like never before. Midoriya couldn't help it anymore and neither could Todoroki.

They both let out a scream of anger and pain. Their screams echoing through the forest and laying wake in the night. Aizawa ran up to where the two boys were sobbing on the floor.

The Pro-Hero had an idea of why they were in so much pain. The thing was, he couldn't bring himself to believe the two students had been taken and right under his nose at that.

He looked to Tokoyami and Shoji who were also sad but weren't sobbing like the two boys on the floor. The teacher looked at them as if to ask confirmation.

They nodded their heads and Aizawa felt numb. He felt a few tears stream down his face. He had lost his niece and his student. Both of them at the same time.

A single tear fell from his eye as he fell to his knees. That night when the news reached the ears of the rest of the class that weren't injured, they fell into a deep sorrow.

Mina was weeping her eyes out while Kirishima was trying to comfort her by hugging her while holding back his own tears. Kaminari was weeping and so was Sero.

The whole Bakusquad was shaken up. When Shinso heard the news he felt pain. He knew his best friend would get into trouble often and he was used to it.

But this time he knew it was more than a silly mistake. It was a grave one that hung over his head. He fell to his knees and cried his eyes out. Sadness went all around the room of uninjured students.

Across town the news had reached a pair of ears that felt pain and hatred towards the villains who had kidnapped his daughter. All-Might felt pain like no other.

His daughter was captured and so was his student. He was beyond worried and he went to the hospital to see how the students were feeling

He knew that he wouldn't sleep that night or any night until she was safe. As long as his daughter wasn't in the right hands he wouldn't be able to get a wink of sleep.

That night everyone felt pain and sorrow. They all knew that the two kidnapped children were in grave danger.

The league of villains may be a bunch of clowns hiding behind the mask of villains but they weren't to be messed with.

The police were looking into ways to find the missing children and as they spoke to a certain black ponytail classmate with All-Might, a red head was behind the door of the hospital, listening in.

Somewhere in Japan the two kidnapped students were tied up and had quirk canceling cuffs on. They were knocked out and tied up in a bar that was filled with the League of Villains.