Chapter 36

The next day I spoke to Aizawa about my plan to train Rewind. He said it was a good idea and that he would help me train after school.

The day went by in a flash and before I knew it I was at Uncle Z's house. While Hitoshi was studying upstairs, Me and Aizawa were in the gym.

"Are you ready Y/N?" He asked standing on the other side of the gym away from the training dummies. I nodded and with that, I sent a few Supernovas toward the dummies.

It blew them up and I reached within myself to try and use Rewind again. I closed my eyes and opened them back up to see I was glowing. I felt the horn on my head reappear and I looked at the blown up dummies.

They started to repair themselves and when I was done they looked brand new. There was one problem. I couldn't turn my quirk off.

A few seconds passed and the training dummies suddenly disappeared from existence. Aizawa used his quirk on me and I stood there confused.

"Is it just me or did they just poof from existence?" I asked Aizawa. "It's not just you. I believe the same would happen to a human being if you used Rewind on them for too long." He said to me as he stood at the sidelines.

"I don't know how to turn it off." I frowned. He sighed, "Keep trying and we'll see if you can get it." He said as I nodded. I tried again and this time I manged to turn it off for a second but it came back on.

"Don't let the quirk control you. It's your quirk, you control it. Not the other way around." He lectured. I nodded and tried again.

This time I commanded it to stop in my head and it did. "I did it! I actually controlled Rewind!" I celebrated. "Good job squirt. Now do it again." He said seriously.

~Time-Skip~

Over the next two weeks I trained every day after school. I really got ahold of Rewind and I was now allowed to use it without supervision. I hadn't made a mistake using it in over a week and a half.

The only thing that was bugging me was ever since the incident with Bakugo, Mina and Kaminari, the whole class stopped talking to me.

Well- everyone except the Bakusquad that is. Mina and Kami had accepted my apology the day after I had woken up and we were all back to normal.

I can't say the same for the rest of the class though. Everyone except Izuku, Shoto and Hitoshi were avoiding me like I was the plague.

I've been quieter lately too. I felt like an outcast in class and I felt like I didn't belong. Nevermind that though. The final exams are next week and the class was currently freaking out.

"I haven't studied all semester!" Kami shouted. He came in 22nd in the midterms. The poor boy was at the bottom of the class.

"Same here, with all these internships and everything that's happened this semester I haven't had the time." Kiri added. Kiri came in 17th overall.

"I need to study too." Mina whined. She came in 21st overall. "I can help you if you need Mina." Yaoyorozu said. She came in 2nd in midterms this semester.

"Can I join? I'm really falling behind." Ojiro said. He came in 19th this semester. "Yeah I also need some help." Hagakure said. She came in 18th in the midterms.

"Sure you can all come over this weekend to study together!" Yaoyorozu said as it was currently a Friday. "Thank you dude!" Sero said. He came in 14th this semester. "I'll be there!" Izuku said happily. He came in 6th this semester.

"Do you want to study with us Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asked. He looked at Hitoshi then at me. I shrugged and turned to put my stuff away.

"I'm ok. I think im going to study with Hitoshi." He said monotone. Hitoshi came in 5th and Shoto came in 4th in the midterms. "Oh ok." She deflated. "Y/N babes, are you gonna join us?" Mina asked happily clinging to my arm.