Chapter 21

"Thank you for helping me honey, I asked my son to help me but he was being a brat." She said as we walked down the street light lit road.

"Well that's a shame. He should help out his mom now and again." I frowned. She nodded, "He's training to be a hero but you were more of a hero than that brat was tonight." She smiled.

I chuckled, "Well the whole essence of being a hero is helping those in need out." I said to her, quoting what my dad always told me.

"Your right. Do you want to be a hero at all?" She asked me, making conversation. "Actually, yes I do. I'm training to be one right now." I smiled.

"Well you definitely do have the heart of one. I'm sure you'll make a fine hero one day." She gushed. I smiled, "Thank you."

"We're here." She said as she turned to walk down a drive. I followed behind her up to the door step.

She opened the door, "Thank you for helping me honey. Would you like to stay for Dinner?" She asked softly.

I pondered it for a second, "Sure." I responded. She nodded and let me in. I spoke, "Where would you like me to put the bags?" I asked.

"Follow me." She said walking through the huge house that was almost as big as mine. We walked into the kitchen and she gestured for the island.

I placed them down and looked at her. I could now see what she looked like due to the light that was provided by her home.

She was almost the same hight as me but a little bit taller, with red eyes and blond hair. She reminded me of someone. "Wow! Your very pretty Y/N!" She gushed with a smile.

"Thank you Mitsuki." I said in a small voice. "I can't help but feel like I've seen you somewhere before..." She trailed off.

"Nevermind that. Let me call my son down so you two can meet." She said. I nodded a little. "Katsuki! Get your ass down here!" She screamed.

My eyes widened at her out burst. She kinda reminded me of myself in the way she could change her emotions in a split second.

Did I just call myself bipolar? Yes, yes I did. Go cry about it.

"What!?" I heard a familiar voice say gruffly from upstairs. "I said get your ass down here!" Mitsuki shouted.

It was quiet for a few seconds until I heard a door slam open, reminding me of my antics with doors. "I'm sorry about him. He's a real brat." She sweatdropped.

I heard someone coming down the stairs with heavy footsteps. "What do you want!?" I heard the same all too familiar voice say. And who walked round the corner?

"Bakugo!?/Blasty!?" We said at the same time. "W-what are you doing here!?" We both said again in tandem. "This is my house dumbass." He said rolling his eyes.

"Hey! Be nice to her! She's our guest!" Mitsuki scolded. "Wait...he's your son?" I asked her. She nodded in response. "Now I know what you mean by brat." I deadpanned.

"Hey! You don't get to come in here and insult me! Why are you here anyway!?" He asked. "She helped me with the groceries because you were being a brat and I couldn't manage them on my own!" She scolded again.

"I said I would help! You just left without me!" He said defending himself. "Well you took too long!" She shouted.

She sighed, "How do you know eachother?" She asked me in a soft voice. "We're friends/we're classmates." We said in unison.

"Wow, ok Bakuhoe, I see how it is. Not good enough to be your friend, huh?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him. "I didn't mean it like that, idiot!" He shouted.