You've Done It Now, Ms. Kenobi

Vale's P.O.V.

"Oh, Mrs. Kenobi..."

Smiling at hearing my name, I stretch tiredly with my eyes closed. In the next second, I feel lips grazing my leg. Blinking my eyes and groaning awake, I find Obi-Wan inching up my body on our bed.

"Morning, Mr. Kenobi."

I hum out while moving my hands toward his hair to bring him closer to my face. Kissing my stomach, Obi-Wan raises his head to mine before offering me a slow and lazy kiss. Moaning to his lips, I take his attentive lips as I rub a hand down his robust back.

"Substance is ready whenever you are, darling." He grunts into my lips as his hands brush my hips. "... Speaking of ready..."

Suddenly, I feel his hand slip between my bare thighs and two of fingers thrust into me. Groaning out in a chuckle, I pull my lips away from his and look at him. Obi-Wan has a sly smirk while watching my reaction before mumbling proudly.

"Seems like you're ready for something else."

"You mean ready for you?" I tease before flipping us over on the bed so I lay on top of him. Getting the sheets tangled around us, I whisper against his lips. "Always."

At the moment, we're at our first honeymoon destination, a lake house on Naboo. The high council granted us a month's honeymoon; both Obi-Wan and I suspect it's because all the attention the Jedi Temple is getting because of us. People who weren't at the wedding have been dropping by the Temple to ask about it.

Us being gone for a month helps keep people from lingering at the Temple to talk to us. Plus, by the time we get back from the honeymoon, things should calm down and things will go back to normal. Obi-Wan and I get reports on council meetings, but I don't think we've checked in the last three days.

"Good to know." Obi-Wan pipes up while his hand caresses my side. "Because I've been ready for you for the past hour."

"You could have woken me up." I pur while nipping at his neck playfully. "I'm always up for midnight fun."

"Vale, sweetheart, it's ten till noon."

Obi-Wan burst out chuckling and my eyes go wide before glancing out the window. Sure enough, the sun's out and already past the lake house to where I can't see it. Groaning in embarrassment, I kiss his chest and suggest.

"I'll make it up to you."

"Oh, don't worry." He sighs with an amused smile while pushing my bed hair out of my face. "I take it as a compliment."

My smile widens at him and I scoot up his body as my hands twiddle with the ends of his hair. We've stayed up late for the last few days having our fun and I guess sleep finally caught up to me. Watching him with roaming eyes, I let out a breath and simple admire my husband.

We might not be as young and cute as when we first kissed, but we've aged like fine wine no matter the scars. Obi-Wan's auburn hair is still as thick and smooth as ever. His beard's polished and cut to perfection, just like him.

Even with his beard, I can still see his adorable dimples through it when he smiles. His muscles are more defined and toned than when we were padawans. Of course, his sea-blue eyes have only gotten brighter.

He's a vision of a man to wake up to every morning; he's adorable and sexy all wrapped up in one. Tilting my head, I offer him a small smile as my fingers brush his chin covered beard. Growling, Obi-Wan spins us over so I'm on my back again while pointing out in a knowing tone.

"You're doing it again, love."

"Doing what?"

I whisper with a shit-eating grin before trying to look at him innocently. Tilting his head dramatically as if he's trying to impersonate me, Obi-Wan takes each of my hands in both of his. He slides them over my head against the bed and grunts in a half frustrated, half turned on manner.