I'm Definitely Going To Be Late Now

Warning: Smut

Obi-Wan's P.O.V.

Passing people swiftly, I give them all a brief nod and don't dare to strike up a conversation. It may be rude, but after these last four months I don't care. I head straight in the direction of Vale's bedroom, letting nothing stop me.

These past four months Vale and I have been barely missing one another; I know it's been driving us both insane. When she's on a mission, it's not with me and I'm stationed at the Jedi Temple. If I'm on a mission, it's not with her and she's at the Jedi Temple.

We see each other in council meetings, but one of us is always in a hologram. I understand why we have been apart lately; since both of us are Jedi Masters of the high council, we're always needed somewhere and we can't afford both of us going to the same place. However, this is the first time in the past four months they stationed both of us at the Temple for a few days.

I've just arrived at the Temple from a mission in the system of Jakku, which I finish a few days sooner than planned. Yoda informed me, I can rest for a few days before going out in the field again. Though Anakin is the one who smugly mentioned to me that Vale is still here.

Which is why I hastily head to Vale's bedroom; I don't plan on wasting a second on anything besides her. When I reach her door, I open it without knocking and head inside. I don't see her anywhere, but I hear the shower water on.

Not thinking twice, I head to her bathroom while stripping off my clothing. I discard my clothing on the ground carelessly as I walk. Coming into the bathroom, I hear her humming a song behind the foggy shower glass door.

I can see her silhouette through the glass as she washes her hair. Seeing her curves instantly makes me hard, no matter how many times I've taken her. I thought I had it bad for her two years ago and it couldn't get worse, but I stand here right now, proven wrong.

When I open the shower door, her humming halts as she jumps in alarm. Vale's head snaps to the door just as I step in and her worried expression turns into awe at the sight of me. Shutting the door behind me, I watch Vale grin at me as her eyes roam up and down my body.

"I thought you'd be back in a few days."

Vale thinks out loud in astonishment at my presence. However, I'm barely listening to her from the sight of her naked in front of me. Turning her body to face me, Vale pushes her soaked hair out of her face, asking.

"Why didn't you tell me-"

Not letting her finish, I step toward her under the showerhead and slam my lips onto hers. I get covered in water as our lips move with one another. Hearing her sigh faintly, I growl and wrap an arm around her waist.

Her hands come to my shoulders as I walk her back. When I push her against the shower wall, my hands come to highs. Without breaking the kiss, I lift her up and she instantly wraps her legs around my waist.

Vale then moans at the feeling of my member against her core. She runs her fingers through my freshly soaked hair and her legs tighten around me. Clenching her thighs in my hands, I feel her grind against my length, and I can't help but break our kiss with a groan.

When she does it again, I lose the little self-control I have and move so my tip brushes her entrance. Feeling her opening, I don't waste a second and thrust into her. Vale gasps at the force and I sense partly in shock at how quickly things transpired between us in a matter of second.

"God, I've missed you..."

I grit out while feeling her tighten around my length. Resting my head in the crook of her neck, I feel her hands cling to my back and neck. I lean us firmly against the shower wall as she breathes out weakly.