Sweet Dispositions

Obi-Wan's P.O.V.

"How's my favorite Padawan doing?"

Groaning to myself, I turn around in the training room and find Vale walking in. She's got giddy smile with her gaze on my student. She stretches out her arms, silently asking Anakin for a hug.

He deactivates his saber immediately and takes off his helmet without thinking. Turning to her, he strings toward her and jumps into her arms. Laughing, Vale hugs him tightly before dropping him.

"You say that to all the Padawans..." Anakin sends her a look, and she acts dramatically, shocked. Raising her eyebrows, she taps his nose and pointing out smugly. "Oh, please... You're the only Padawan I know."

Patting his head, Vale lifts her eyes to me. I'm still in my spot beside the training matt. It's been half a year since I've taken Anakin as my padawan and Vale left Naboo. Nothing has changed much about us besides our appearance.

"How's Ani training coming along?" Vale speaks up while walking toward me with him at her side. Folding my arms, I answer in an underlining tone. "It was going well."

I've grown my hair out longer, but it's nothing serious. I'm in the process of growing a bread right now but it's basically stubble. My attire is still the same, but Vale has changed her daily uniform.

Her hair is to her waist now, and there are a few small braids throughout her hair. Lately she's been assigned missions in snowy or rainy systems, making her hair turn more dirty blond than bleach blond. She has a few rings on each hand and earrings on at the moment.

Her usual attire isn't what most Jedi wear, but it does the trick for mission if you don't want to stand out. She's wearing tight grey pants and black boots that go up to her knees. She has a black belt on with her light saber clipped onto it.

She's wearing a white tight long sleeve shirt that has a then turtle neck. It's tucked into her pants, showing her figure more than usual. There are silver lines in the shirt that make it less plain. Over the shirt, she has on a dark brown leather jacket with a hoodie. I can tell it has fur in it, giving her more warmth for when she is in cold conditions.

"Maybe I should show him a few things." Vale smirks while popping her knuckles. Turning to face Anakin, she gets her stance for combat. "Come on. Show me what you got, Skywalker."

Anakin grins before turning at her with his fists clenched. The moment he's in arm's distance with her, she wraps an arm around his neck. Vale instantly gets him into a lock hold and bursts out laughing.

Anakin groans while squirming to get out of her grasp. I don't understand why, but whenever Vale comes to see us, she treats it like a vacation. Making Anakin more excited, carefree, and childish whenever he sees her.

"Come on, V! That's not fair!" Anakin whines while pushing against her arm around his neck. Giggling, she gives him a nookie and announces. "It is when you fall for it every time."

"Vale, not that I don't enjoy you coming to see us..." I speak up, watching my Padawan waving his arms around like a fish out of water. Vale lets go of Anakin just as I question curiously. "... But why are you here?"

"The Council hasn't spoken with you yet?" She frowns while putting her hands on her hips, slightly confused. "We're assigned a mission together... We're leaving in a day."

"You're coming with us on a mission?!" Anakin blurts out excitedly while I frown and open my Holo projector. Nodding, Vale answers him with just as much excitement. "Hell yeah... And get this, we're going undercover."

"Really! Undercover!"

Anakin exclaims in awe before turning to me to confirm she's right. I go through my Holo projector and see two messages I haven't seen yet. One's titled Objective, and the other is Mission description.