I Adore You *SMUT*

*Warning: Smut*

Obi-Wan's P.O.V.

"Could you be any needier?"

"The kid was going to just keep talking to you... And I'm done sharing you for the day."

I announce in a stern tone while walking Vale back. Kicking the front door shut with my foot, I grab the front of her shirt and pull her to my chest. She smirks up at me with a blush while tilting her head.

"You're done sharing me? Sounds like someone possessive."

"Darling, you have no idea."

I grunt, before putting a hand behind her head and slamming her lips to mine. Groaning into me, Vale rubs her hands up my shoulders. Tilting my head, I instantly deepen our kiss and force her lips to part.

Vale just got arrived at Spira after being gone for two months. For the last three hours, Anakin has been talking her ear off about what's happened in the last two months. All I've been thinking about since she's arrived is what I've been wanting to do to her.

I'm missed her little gasps, long moans, quivering legs around me from how I touch her. For two months, my mind has reminded me of all the soft praises and begging words Vale has whined in my ears. I haven't been able to shower or sleep without the image of Vale's body above or underneath me.

I have two months of bottled tension and Anakin made me hold off for another three hours. I feel like I'm about to attack Vale for just how long I've had to wait to have her again. It took me everything to act civil this afternoon.

I was so close to picking a fight with Vale. Just so we can leave Anakin without him following us and make up for it in one of our rooms. By the way, she eagerly followed me after I dismissed Anakin. I'm sure she's been awaiting to get me alone.

"Two months is too long..."

I mumble into Vale's lips as I tug on her shirt from being tucked in her pants. I feel her grin against my lips before nodding to agree with me. Slipping my hand underneath the fabric and roaming her back, I bend her back, wanting more of her. Arching her back, she presses her chest into mine while her fingers go through my hair.

I keep walking her back and I can feel her tripping on her feet as we move. Without a thought, one of my hands goes to her ass and hikes her up. She immediately wraps her legs around me and rolls her hips on mine hungrily.

As I walk us further into the cabin, I feel us bump into something, making me stand still with her around me. I wave a hand in front of us, trying to figure out why we stopped. All Vale does is lean higher against me, attacking my mouth feverishly. When feeling hard wood, I realize we hit the table in my room.

Setting her down on table, I grab her thighs and harshly pull her pelvis to mine, making sure there's no space between us. I hear her carelessly knock things off the table to give her more room before running her hands down my chest. She's tugging at my shirt like she's trying to take it off, but I can tell she's doing a poor job because of her cloudy mind.

Finally pulling my lips away, needing air, I peck at her neck. She drops her head back, giving me more access as I slowly move down. Kissing and licking my way down, I mumble as I catch my breath.

"You're mine for the rest of the day. I don't want you to even attempt to check on Anakin."

"I won't."

She pants out as she rubs her hands up and down my body. Nipping at her skin harder at approval of her words, I roll my hips into hers deliberate. I hear her whimper with her legs clinging onto my hips. Leaning her back, I bend over the table with her resting her back against it.