Running Wild, Running Free

Vale's P.O.V.

"You remember when I walked into you getting out of the shower?"

"Of course. Clear as day." Obi-Wan grins before kissing my knee and moving me above him. "I was absolutely horrified."

Grinning at how he remembers that day, I kiss his chest and scoot up his body slightly. I move my arms to lie on his chest so I can rest my chin on them and still be able to look up at Obi-Wan while laying on top of his body. He has a few pillows behind his head to prop him up to look down at me.

"Look at us now." I bite my bottom lip, holding back a smirk as I feel his fingers brush up and down my bare back. "Who would've thought?"

We're naked under the bedsheet, with me settled between his legs from above. I can feel his tired member pressed into my belly and the hair on his chest against my breasts. His sea-blue eyes are watching me in amusement as his fingers dance around my skin.

"Would you be shocked if I said I did?"

Obi-Wan mumbles casually as his eyes roam my face. It's late at night and we've worked our bodies so much that we both agree to take a break. However, I'm sure in an hour Obi-Wan will be ready to go another around while I could wait until morning.

"A little... But I wouldn't drop dead." I think out loud while giving him a suspicious look. He hums out with a crooked smile before running his hands over my ass as I tease. "I've seen the way you've looked at me over the years."

"Like what?" Obi-Wan snorts as I push my body up higher on his to get comfortable. I can feel him getting harder against my belly from the movement. Lifting my head to look at him better, I tangle my fingers in his hair and I answer with a shit-eating grin. "Like I'm snack you want to eat."

"Oh, darling. You're much more than a snack."

He smiles at my choice of words as his hands rise to the sides of my breasts to touch. In the next second, he flips us over so I'm laying underneath him. Spreading my legs, he kisses down my chest, saying in a flirtatious manner.

"You taste much better than any snack I've ever had."

"I thought we were going to take a break?" I giggle as I feel his lips brush lower down my body. His hands come to rest on my hips as he kisses me just below my belly button and mumbling. "We are... I just want something to eat now."

"Obi-Wan." I burst out laughing, and he lifts my legs over his shoulders. "There's food in the kitchen-"

"I rather eat you, darling." Obi-Wan grunts, getting persistent with what he wants. "... And as I recall you saying, you're mine for however I please tonight." Kissing down to my thigh, he bites at my skin before adding. "I intend to do just that."

"Wait... Wait..."

I stifle a laugh as I run my fingers through his hair, encouraging him to come back up to me. Without blinking, I feel my hands forced above me to rest against the bed above my head. Gasping in shock at what Obi-Wan is doing in the force, I whine while trying to get my wrists out of his force lock.

"That's not fair, Obi-Wan-"

"You're mine for the taking, sweetheart."

Obi-Wan's P.O.V.

"Shouldn't Vale be up by now? She never misses a meal."

Anakin speaks up curiously while scanning around the village. She's not in sight, and I know exactly why. Anakin and I are eating breakfast by the campfire outside.

Usually the smell of food will get Vale out of her cabin. However, after last night and this morning, I don't think she'll be leaving bed at all today. Standing up, I make a plate of food for Vale while pointing out all too innocently to Anakin.