There For You

Obi-Wan's P.O.V.

"I saw his ship on a docking bay this way."

Vale points down a hall just as we get back into the building. We're drenched to the bone once again from sending a message to the council from our ship. Vale and I send word out about this clone army and the bounty hunter.

The council agreed for us to take Jango Fett back to the Temple for integration. The Council has never heard of this plan to breed a clone army, nor do they remember a Jedi coming to this system. Bringing Jango Fett could not only reveal Padme's true attacker, but what really happened ten years ago on Kamino.

Sprinting down the halls, I watch Vale come to a large, clear glass door. There on the docking bay are Jango and Boba Fett packing their ship with bags. When the door slide open, we run out to meet them by their ship.

"Dad! Look!" We hear the kid shout to Jango through the pouring rain. We see his father wear a full suit of Mandalore armor as he calls out to him. "Boba, get on board!"

Not thinking twice, we grab our sabers and activate them. Running towards him, he gets out his blaster and shoots at us rapidly. Blocking the blasts, we head closer to him until he uses his jet back to go up in the air.

As he blasts in our direction from the sky, Vale and I move from each other's sides, creating distance. Carefully watching Jango in the sky, I notice the ship moving on the ground just as Jango blasts out a large rocket near me. It hits the ground right by my feet, causing me to fall back with my saber sliding away from me.

Sitting up, I look at Vale just as the ship blasts at her. She spins to block the blasts, but she moves further away from me as she does. Right when I stand up, the ship blasts near me and I get pushed back by the impact.

Standing up again, I see Jango fly in the sky towards me. Just as he gets close enough, I kick him in the chest, making his blaster fly out of his hand as he falls to the ground. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Vale running towards us.

She pounces on his chest, about to aim her blade at his neck when I see his arm swing at her. As I run to them in the center of the docking bay, Vale stumbles back with her saber sliding across the ground. That's when I notice blades on Jango's arm, part of his suit.

Vale covers one side of her neck with her hand and I can see blood seeking between her fingers. She runs to where her light saber is sliding away from her in the rain just as I reach the bounty hunter. Jango stands back up and I go to kick him, but he grabs my leg and spins my body.

Hitting the ground, I use my other leg to swing at his head. His head turns from the impact and falls onto his back. I move to him just as he stands up again and throws a punch. Blocking it with one arm, I swing my other fist just as he headbutts me with his helmet.

Groan I stumble back as he flies toward Vale. Just as she grabs her saber and turns in our direction, Jango blasts another rocket at her. She drops her saber and falls back against the edge of the docking bay before tipping over the edge from impact.

"Vale!"

Without thought, I use the force to bring my saber to me when Jango flies toward me. I see Vale holding onto the edge of the railing, trying to pull herself back up, though the rain is making it difficult. The saber is just about to reach my hands when I feel a hardware like rope come around my wrists.

Next thing I know, I fall to the ground being pulled by the rope rapidly.

Vale's P.O.V.

Above the railing I see Obi-Wan's hands being trapped by a rope connected to Jango's arm. My neck and chest feels on flames from the cut Jango gave me. Half of my body is dangling over the edge as I hold on to the railing.