Come And Go

Vale's P.O.V.

"You scoundrel..."

I tease with a smirk as we sit at the bar counter. Taking a sip of my drink, I send Obi-Wan a look. Smiling guiltily, he shrugs his shoulders and defends.

"Well... You drive me insane sometimes."

Winking at him, I take another gulp of my alcoholic drink. We've been at this bar for over an hour now and I've quickly noticed how Obi-Wan is very comfortable at this bar. Just a moment ago, he admitted he's come here a handful of times to let off some steam.

Apparently, when he's had enough of me and my messes, Obi-Wan will come here for a drink. I'm a little offended he hasn't invited me until now, but I get it. When I got annoyed with him, I'd sneak off to the docking bay and steal pilot's liquor off their ships. Great minds think alike.

"I never thought you'd be a drinker." I point out as he orders another shot. Smiling at his drink, he leans on the counter and points at me. "You remember when you got stuck in a cargo ship and you ended up on Alderaan?"

"Yes... I remember it perfectly." I giggle while thinking about that day. "I contacted you and an hour later, you came to get me. You got us back before anyone noticing."

"That's was the first day I took a shot." Obi-Wan confesses while shaking his head and laughing. "I was so mad at you and didn't want to see you for the rest of the day."

"Oh, I remember." I grin while tilting my head and picking up my drink. "You basically had smoke coming out of your ears."

We smile at one another for a moment before looking back at our drinks. Over the years, we've had highs and lows with one another. Yet, when we look back at them, we only find the humor in it.

At the moment, we're in our workout clothes. We went to the training room three times today and just never changed. Which is actually perfect since no one can tell we're Padawans from the temple.

A few people have come up to chat with us, but we've kept the conversation light until they left. Most of the time, though, we've been sitting at the bar side by side. Chatting about stories over the years.

"I have to say though, out of everyone I got stuck with in the Jedi Order..." Obi-Wan smirks while bringing his shot to his lips. "... I'm glad I got stuck with you, Ms. Palpatine."

"I am too, Mr. Kenobi."

I grin before lifting my glass near his. His smirk turns into a soft smile before clinking his glass to mine. Smiling at one another, we throw back our drinks.

"We should get one more round, then get going." Obi-Wan speaks up after downing his shot. I nod while finishing my drink. Checking the time, I point out. "Master is probably still in his meeting. We got time."

~An Hour Later~

"Bitches come and go, brah!"

Obi-Wan and I scream on top of the counter. Everyone around us is dancing along to the Jizz song on the band's playing. Standing side by side with our drinks in our hands, Kenobi and I look at each other, swaying to the beat.

We're feeling the alcohol and the vibe of the bar. For once, we feel like free young adults with no responsibility. Pointing at one another, we sing the words in our language instead of the singer.

"... But, you know I stay!"

We singing louder than the singer and I can tell he's getting mad since we're not saying it in his language. However, we're only seeing one part of the song. It's the only part we could convert back to our language.