Beautiful: Killer x Reader 2.2

The Kidd Pirates have been stuck on your island for about three weeks now, due to an unexpected, unwanted guess. The marines. The Marines knew they weren't wanted nor allowed to enter the island yet they did and caused trouble. This had angered you not only because you now had to step in and protect the people but to warn the marines who and where they were. In the process of your fight with the Marines, you had accidentally destroyed the Kidd Pirates' ship which you honestly felt bad for.

"For the millionth time Kidd I said I was sorry..." You groaned as Kidd grumbled as he was rebuilding his ship.

"You need to be much more careful you damned woman."

"I had to do what I had to do..." You grumbled as you walked away from Kidd. Killer had wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his head on your shoulder. You two weren't dating, but the first date did go well, which Killer was glad. You both became closer yet you never told him if you were interested in dating him or not.

"I should make you join the crew since you wrecked the ship."

"OH My GOD fine! I will join your stupid crew if you shut up about the damn ship..." You said throwing a wrench at Kidd's head causing it to hit him in the back of the head. Killer slowly backed away from you since he didn't want to be stuck in the middle. Kidd slowly got up and went to attack you and a dark aura surrounded you, but Kidd suddenly stopped huffing.

"Be lucky you are cute...." Kidd growled and went back to working on the ship.

"Awe captain thinks I'm cute..." You teased and Killer sighed knowing it was going to be a lot of drama between the two of you. Killer pulled you away before Kidd decided to kill you right there, and held your waist leading you somewhere. You were quiet for the time being because you were glad to spend some alone time with Killer. Once you both were out of eye and earshot of Kidd, he sighed softly and he pinned you slightly to the tree.

"What are you doing?" You asked, and Killer laid his head on your shoulder. You blinked several times before wrapping your arms around him. It was silent for a long time, and he sighed softly. You rubbed his back and he moved his hands around your waist and you could tell something was bothering him.

"Killer?"

"I am just trying to gather enough courage to do what I want to do..."

"Will it help if I tell you to just do it..."

"Do you even know what I want to do?" Killer asked looking up at your face. You laughed softly before touching his mask and tilted up slightly causing Killer to freeze slightly. You were surprised he let you remove his mask since he always moved out of reach from you. You removed his masked and stared into his eyes which made Killer blush more but he looked down.

"Are you going to kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what? I think you know I like you a lot. But you're about to miss your shot...." You said and he blinked slightly with a small blush before gaining the confidence he needed before leaning down and capturing your lips in a gentle kiss. You sighed softly into the kiss before wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning more into the kiss.

The kiss started off sweet and innocent, yet it began to grow more intense. Killer's hands began to slip underneath your shirt and you shuddered slightly. He nibbled on your bottom lip before wanting entrance, you parted your lips slightly and he slipped his tongue past your lips. You hummed gently and he held you tighter to him. You both swirled your tongues around the other humming into the kiss. You both parted slightly only your noses touching, your breaths hit each other's face and he met your eyes. You were smiling and you pecked his lips multiple times humming gently.

"That was the best kiss ever." You said laughing softly, and he moved his hands back around your waist slightly humming.

"Yeah, I agree. Does this mean????"

"I literally told you I liked you...." You said laughing and Killer shook his head with a smile.

"Right, sorry, I am just stunned that a beautiful girl like you like someone like me."

"Well, I love you..."

"I love you too...Will you be officially my girlfriend..."

"Of course..." You said pecking his lips.