Want To Make Out?: Bellamy x Reader

You were laying in bed with Bellamy, you both were just hanging out in your bedroom. It was typical that you guys hung out after school, you both would cuddle and just laze around. You both were inseparable because you and Bellamy had been best friends for a long time.

Bellamy began to run his fingers through your hair as he stared at the ceiling. You were laying on his chest, your legs tangled with his, and you had your eyes closed. You began to purr since having your hair played with was a weakness of yours.

"You are so warm." You mumbled, burying your face deep into his chest, he stopped his hand movements and wrapped them around your waist.

"Don't tell me you plan to fall asleep." He said, laughing a bit, but he held you tighter.

"Maybe." You grin looking up at him, and he chuckled, placing a kiss on top of your head. You hummed, before sighing softly.

"I am bored." You mumbled, but you heard Bellamy hum slightly.

"Want to make out?" Bellamy asked, and you rolled your eyes before slapping his chest. Usually, those words wouldn't upset you because it was just him being Bellamy, but this time it did.

"You know the answer to that, Bellamy." Bellamy only laughed, before running his hands through your hair.

"It was worth the shot."

"You always ask that, so it shouldn't be 'worth the shot.'" You say sitting up, but Bellamy pulled you back down.

"Hey, I was joking," Bellamy said, and you tried to get back up, but Bellamy wouldn't let you go.

"Bellamy, let me go." You groaned, but Bellamy only tightened his grip around you.

"Oi (Y/N), I am sorry okay?"

"Fine, I forgive you." It didn't take much for you to forgive Bellamy. Bellamy loosened his arms and you laid beside him, Bellamy turned on his side to face you. You both stared at each other for a few moments, just taking in the silence.

"Why are you upset? You normally just laugh it off." Bellamy asked you shook your head. You didn't want to tell him because you knew he would be pissed.

"(Y/N), I can tell something is bothering you." You sighed because you knew Bellamy was right.

"You are a playboy, and it's affecting me." You mumbled, Bellamy blinked several times.

"How? You knew I was a flirt, is it because I am flirting with you?"

"No, I know you don't mean anything by it, but others don't know that. So when you do it in front of other people, they instantly think that you and I are having sex, and they start saying terrible things about you like 'You know he is just going to leave you right?' or 'He managed to get another girl to sleep with him.' I don't like people thinking of me like that or if you like that." You say sitting up from your bed. Bellamy was silent for a few moments before he sits beside you. He wrapped his arms around you, and you began to sigh softly.

"Okay, I have four things to say about that. One, I don't flirt with you because I don't mean anything by it. When I flirt with you, I mean everything I say. You are the only person I ever meant those things to. You are the only person who could tie me down. Second, Who said those things to you? I am going to murder them because they shouldn't talk bad about you. Third, the girls I quote on quote flirt with mean nothing to me I never slept with them, and fourth, I don't care what people say about me, I am worried about you." Bellamy said, your eyes widening in surprise at the newfound information, but you just brushed it off.

"It doesn't matter who said it, just don't do it in public." You say, but Bellamy tightened his arms around you before placing a kiss on your cheek.

"I mean it (Y/N), I only do it in public, because I don't want the competition of someone possibly winning your heart. I only flirt with those girls to try and make you jealous, but I realized it wasn't working, so I decided to try and flirt with you." Bellamy said you shot your head towards him. By now, he had removed his sunglasses, and you could see the serious look in his eyes. You felt your blush increase, and Bellamy began to stroke your cheek.