A Sweet Morning: Sengoku x Reader

No Warning:
A/N: If you like what I do consider buying me a coffee on Ko-Fi.com/aurorapetals

Before cuddling deeper into the blanket's warmth and your lover, you stirred in your sleep. You heard a deep chuckle and a hand stroking your (h/l), (h/c) hair which caused you to open your eyes to see Sengoku watching you sleep. You flushed gently before leaning up and pecking his lips.

"Good morning (Y/N)."

"Good morning, Sengoku. Why are you up so early?"

"I am always up this early, dear?"

"Why?"

"To watch your beautiful face while you sleep; before I retired, I never got the chance to take in your sleepy face." He chuckled, and you smacked his chest lightly before laying your head on his chest.

"Shut up."

"Make me." Sengoku smiled, and you grinned and leaned up, capturing his lips again, to which he returned the sweet kiss instantly. You hugged his neck before he hovered over you as the kiss grew heated yet gentle. Once you parted, he buried his face in your neck, which caused you to sigh happily, hugging him to you.

I love you so much, Sengoku."

"I love you too, my love. Today let's go out and enjoy the weather."

"Seems perfect; let me just get up and make us some breakfast and coffee." You say, and he rolled off you before he kept his eyes on you. You were wearing one of his large shirts as a nightgown which swallowed you.

"You should wear my shirts throughout the day," Sengoku said, and you laughed softly.

"Not a chance. This is for me to sleep in only."

"It could be a t-shirt dress," Sengoku said.

"Nope. Unless you want guys to stare at me."

"Not a chance. You are mine." Sengoku stroked his beard, and you giggled.

"Exactly, now get up and shower." You said, making your way to the kitchen and starting a simple yet filling breakfast. Before making yourself a cup of coffee, you set the food on the table before grabbing your coffee and waiting for your dearest husband to get out of the shower. You were staring outside the window drinking your coffee. After about 10 minutes, Sengoku came into the kitchen and stood in the doorway. Three years of marriage, and you still took his breath away no matter what angle of you he was staring at. He walked behind you and back hugged you before placing a chaste kiss on your cheek.

"Are you ready for breakfast?" You asked, and he nodded, heading back to the table. And you made him a cup of coffee as well, and he smiled warmly at you. You both ate in silence before he got up and started the dishes once you both were done.

"You go get ready, darling I will clean up."

"Thanks, Sengoku." You pecked his cheek and got in the shower to get ready for the day you would spend with him.