7 Minutes In Heaven: Lucci

You were drinking with Zoro before the hat was pushed in your face. You shoved your hand into the hat and grabbed the first thing you felt. You pulled it out and saw it was a cat stuffed animal. You looked over at the only person with a cat-like devil fruit, and he growled, glaring at Jabra.

"Lucci, is this yours?" You asked.

"Originally, since I didn't put it in there or anything, but that mutt put it in for me." He said, walking into the closet. You looked at Zoro and shrugged before walking into the closet.

"Try to have fun, you two," Nami said, closing and locking the door. You blinked, letting your eyes adjust to the dark before you could open your mouth to say a word. Lucci already had you pinned to the wall while he was in his devil fruit form. You squealed and blinked at the rather large cat pinning you to the wall. He wasted no time in leaning in and nipping at your neck. You gasped, letting out a noise that encouraged Lucci to keep going. He licked your neck where he bit before sucking in that space. You started to shake not due to fear but because of how he was handling you. You closed your eyes, biting your lip, not wanting to make a noise.

Once Lucci was done attacking your neck, he went back to his human form, pulled you to his chest with a smirk, and kissed you deeply; you instantly kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Lucci nipped your bottom lip wanting entrance into your mouth, which you granted him. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, humming into it, which caused you to purr. He smirked and pulled away, nipping your lips again.

"Wow..." That was all you were able to say.

"Don't think we are anywhere near done. We still have 3 minutes in this closet. I simply gave you time to breathe." You blinked, and he went and attacked your lips, kissing you deeply again, and hummed gently. You decided to bite his lip, earning a growl from his throat. he pushed you towards the door, and as soon as the door opened, he smirked, and air walked out of the house. Nami couldn't even object fast enough as Lucci stole you. Zoro sighed and knew he wouldn't see you for a while because Lucci's lips never left yours when he left with you. He went back to drinking alone, humming at the taste.

"That cat bastard is lucky."

"Your fault for putting something in for him," Kaku said to Jabra, sulking in a corner.