Don't You Worry: Kaku x Reader

"Kaku, how are you and (Y/N)?" An older woman asked.

"Oh, we are doing great. Thank you very much for asking. She is hanging out with Khalifa right now." He said, smiling to himself.

"You guys are just too cute. I saw the wedding pictures when you first got married." Another older woman said.

"(Y/N) was just so lovely in her white dress."

"When do you guys plan to have children?" The questions from the older women just kept coming, and Kaku soon grew a bit embarrassed and scratched his nose slightly.

"You two remind me of my husband and me when we were younger."

"Ahh, well, thank you, and we haven't thought about having kids yet." His blush grew on his face.

"Don't lie. I know she is thinking, and you are too." Pauline teased, and Kaku sighed.

"We hadn't talked about it. I said Paulie," Kaku said, getting irritated with his friend and co-worker.

"Kaku!!" Paulie was about to reply, but he heard your voice and nudged Kaku. Kaku turned and smiled as you went into his arms, pecking his lips. That's when you heard the squeals of the older woman, and you grew embarrassed.

"H-Hello." You say, bowing to the woman.

"How are you, dear?"

"I am good Mrs. Bakeins. How are you and your husband?

"He is driving me up the wall, dear you are lucky you don't have to worry about that for another 30 or so years." You and Kaku sweatdropped at the women in front of them before Kaku gently wrapped his arms around you. You leaned into him before Paulie broke into the conversation. I hate to be that person, but I am the boss, and it's about time we get back to work. Everyone looked at Paulie, and you made a face.

"Don't lie. That's your favorite part." You said.

"Hush it, you Scandalous woman." You hit Paulie's head slightly before turning to Kaku.

"Enjoy the rest of your shift Kaku~.

"I will love you. Be careful, Love."

"I love you too. I will. I am going to head home and plan dinner. See you in a few hours or so." You waived, smiling at him before heading home. Once you opened the door, you sighed happily, kicking your shoes off, and walked past your wedding pictures. You and Kaku have been married for seven months now, and it seems like just yesterday, you guys got married.

"God, I love him so much." You say to yourself before going to the fridge. You blinked at the partially empty fridge and realized you forgot to go grocery shopping. You grabbed your purse, put your shoes on, and headed to the Main Street of Water 7. As you past a few girls, you overheard their whispers but could feel their eyes on you.

"Can you believe Kaku married her?"

"I know she isn't even pretty."

"I heard he felt bad for her."

"I heard he did it just for show."

"Maybe he is just using her."

"I wonder if he would stay with her if I came onto him."

"Probably not. You are so much better looking." You kept your head low and rushed into town to grab your needed ingredients. People could tell you were down because you had a rather depressing aura since you were always so cheerful. As you made your way back home, you didn't talk to anyone, and the things the girls said kept repeating in your mind. You sighed and walked into your shared house only to see Kaku. Kaku smiles at you, but it quickly turns into a frown when you walk passed him.

"Oi, (Y/N), what's wrong?" Kaku asked, but you shook your head, not wanting to talk to him about what you heard.

"(Y/N)come on, talk to me. What's going on."

"I-It's nothing Kaku."

"That is a load of lies."

"I don't want to bother you with my problems."

"(Y/N) what happened? Come on." You sighed and put the bags down on the table, tears threatening to spill from your eyes. Kaku took your hands into his and made you look at him.

"I-I just overheard some girls going into town."

"What did they say?"

"How... I am not pretty. They didn't know why you married me and how you could cheat on me if they hit on you." You whispered the last part, and Kaku took your face into his hands.

"Don't you ever worry about that? You are my angel, life, and the world (Y/N). No one could ever get me to leave you or cheat on you. That I swear on my life." You looked at him and could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Those girls are jealous because I would look at them or even give them a second glance. Because my eyes are always on you."

"Really?"

"Yes." You smiled brightly and hugged his neck, kissing his lips sweetly.

"Better now?"

"Yes."

"Good because we should talk about a possible family after or during dinner." You blushed and giggled, nodding.

"We don't have to talk. I want a family. 2 boys, one girl." You say, smiling brightly.

"Sounds perfect."

"I love you so much, Kaku."

"I love you more (Y/N)."