7 Minutes In Heaven: Zoro

Once you reached your hand in you, felt around and pulled out a black bandana. You already knew who it belonged to, and you laughed softly. Funny how you were just talking about going into the closet with him.

"Guess my rotten luck is turning around, Zoro." You said and found him asleep.

".... or not...." You're sweatdropped, but you kicked his leg. He opened his eyes, yawning.

"Woman, why did you kick me."

"I got you."

"Oh, I guess your rotten luck is turning around."

"I already said that, idiot marimo." He had a tick mark on his head as Sanji laughed. You giggled, kissed his cheek, and pulled him into the closet.

"Leggo." You said, and he huffed as the door is closed. You sat on the couch next to Zoro, cuddling into him.

"Are you going to sleep (Y/N)?"

"Well, isn't that what you planned to do?" You asked.

"Nope, I plan to do this." He smirked and took your chin, and captured your lips. You instantly kissed back. His lips were surprisingly soft, and he pushed you on your back, hovering over you. You looked at him, and he grinned down.

"I have been waiting to do this (Y/N)," Zoro said.

"Why didn't you just do it?"

"I didn't want to scare you off."

"You scare me off? Impossible. The day you scare me is when you remember how not to get lost." He rolled his eyes, and you laughed as he kissed you again, holding himself above you. You could taste the booze on his tongue, and it was quite intoxicating. You didn't get drunk off of booze, but if it was this kiss, you definitely could wake up with a hangover of love. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Zoro pulled away and licked your neck before marking you where everyone could see. Once he bit the spot and sucked on it, making sure to make it big and purple, he licked over it to soothe it.

"Ahhh, Zoro, what the heck~ I can't believe you just did that."

"Eh, you are mine, and I want Ero cook to see that mark so he knows not to touch you." You giggled at his jealous and possessive side.

"You are so cute, Zoro."

"You are even cuter when your face is red (Y/N)" Your face became red again, and you whined, looking away, slapping his chest, but you blinked and looked and forgot he kept his shit open, and you flushed more.

"I hate you."

"That's okay because you love me as well." He pecked your lips repeatedly, and you smiled brightly before kissing him again. He hugged your body close to his once the door opened, Sanji ran in, and Zoro growled, picking you up.

"Put her down."

"Shut it pervert, cook. She is mine."

"Did she agree? No, I don't think so."

"Sanji... I did." You cut in, and he instantly goes sulks in the corner. You giggled as Zoro carried you out bridal style and sat you on the couch before getting you both a bottle of Sake. He came backhanding you one, and you opened it and took a sip. He wrapped his arm around you, and you cuddled into his side as everyone else started to take his turn.