New Big Sister: Kidd, Law, Killer x Reader 2.2

It has been three years since Kidd and Killer had moved out and went out to sea to become pirates. You missed them greatly, but you lived your dream as a dancer. You enjoyed life and wondered how the two were doing. Then the thought of Law crossed your mind.

"Gosh, he must have gotten so tall now, all of them." You said to yourself as you sat in the grass, wiping sweat from your eyes. You always enjoyed dancing in public, so it didn't bother you when people stopped to watch you. The park was empty now, though, which gave you peace of mind.

You laid down in the grass to relax before making your way home. Just then, you felt someone block the sun. You clicked your tongue, slightly opening your eyes before seeing a familiar white fuzzy hat.

"(Y/N)~ya, you are alive. I am glad." That voice, you smiled, shooting up to hug your younger brother.

"You idiot, I should be saying that about you! You completely went missing when I was searching for you." You said as he hugged your waist. You were right about Law; he had gotten much taller and manlier. You began to cry, and Law sighed softly, not used to the waterworks.

"Don't cry, sis..." He said softly. You pulled from the hug looking him over. He had darker skin and built form, and underneath his hat.

"You have grown so much; I can't believe it." You say with a wide smile on your face. Law couldn't help but give his signature smile that was only reserved for his close friends and family. You grabbed your stuff and pulled Law to your home. You still stay in the same house you always had, so you had a room for strictly Law with some of his old clothes.

Unfortunately, though, he wouldn't be able to fit them anymore. You both talked about the things that had happened in your life. You even told him about Kidd and Killer.

"So you adopted two other kids because they were hurt, and they saw you as an older sister?"

"Yepp, I didn't legally adopt them, of course, but I took them in. I miss them a lot; they set out to become pirates. Maybe you ran into them when you were out on see." You say unlocking your door.

"Maybe," Law said, walking in and removing his shoes. You did the same, but you both froze when you heard movement in your kitchen.

"(Y/N)-ya stay in here," Law said, glaring at the kitchen.

"I think not; I will be damned if someone thinks they will steal something from my house." You grumbled, dropping your stuff on the floor. Law shook his head as you both made your way to the kitchen, and you didn't pay attention until it was too late. You sent a flying kick to a familiar messy hair redhead.

"Kidd? Killer?" You then noticed the tall blonde, and you stood there trying to process. Law's eye twitched as he stood in front of you.

"Hey (Y/N)~Law, what are you doing here?" Killer asked, confused.

"I should be asking you two that! This is my home..." Law growled slightly.

"Whatever bastard, this is our home, isn't (Y/N)?" Kidd asked, looking at you before glaring at Law.

"Over my dead body, she is my sister! Now get out!"

"Law..."

"She is our sister!" Kidd growled, holding Law's shirt. You usually saw Law as calm and collected, but he looked pissed.

"Kidd..." You said Killer stood beside you as the two began to yell and argue in each other faces.

"He was the boy; you talked about back then, wasn't he?" Killer asked.

"Yepp, my younger brother Trafalgar Law." Killer slowly nodded his head. You sighed as you tried to get the two's attention.

"Law! Kidd." You yelled a bit louder just then, a fight broke out, and Killer blocked you so you wouldn't get hurt. Only then do you hear multiple things shatter. It grew quiet, and you twitched slightly as you slowly walked into the living room, where the two resided.